Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 78

:)

Not to worry Learn...the cycle indicators will recalculate...so at the end, chart will look just perfect...

Good one Mr T, I am also a follower of Hurst in Renko mode.

losstrader are u blind?

learntrader:
simba you're right the direction of this pair ... jajajaja, the pair predicted to fall and your going up ... congratulations on your magic indicator, jajaja

Losstrader,

Are u blind ?

1-This is a monthly chart,with the most recent month,January 2010 as last bar.

2-Cycles predict a clear uptrend into April 2010,both long and short term...then from April onwards a few months of mixed cycles,with the short term ones opposing the long term.

3-In April,it will be possible to see if the cycles were wrong or right,until then,your comments are like you,without substance .

Keep writing,keep making yourself a fool....Rico

S

Projection Code

SIMBA:
Losstrader,

Are u blind ?

1-This is a monthly chart,with the most recent month,January 2010 as last bar.

2-Cycles predict a clear uptrend into April 2010,both long and short term...then from April onwards a few months of mixed cycles,with the short term ones opposing the long term.

3-In April,it will be possible to see if the cycles were wrong or right,until then,your comments are like you,without substance .

Keep writing,keep making yourself a fool....Rico

S

Hello SIMBA,

I have a technical question for you relating more to coding indicators. Could you share with us as to how to code a forecast of an indicator as you have done so in your cycle indicator? I am only seeking to learn the generic code or function if possible and not the cycle code itself.

Thanks,

Yes

Pip:
Hello SIMBA,

I have a technical question for you relating more to coding indicators. Could you share with us as to how to code a forecast of an indicator as you have done so in your cycle indicator? I am only seeking to learn the generic code or function if possible and not the cycle code itself.

Thanks,

I will send you a pm before weekend,no problem to share the how to forecast...as usual,the key is the basis of the forecast,if the basis is wrong,forecast will be wrong.

S

SIMBA:
I will send you a pm before weekend,no problem to share the how to forecast...as usual,the key is the basis of the forecast,if the basis is wrong,forecast will be wrong. S

Understood...Thanks.

hello

where are the other posts on this thread?new digital did you delete these?

Looks That Way

learntrader:
where are the other posts on this thread?new digital did you delete these?

Along with one of the posters.

Reason: