[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 713

fqbj:
Ha ! Pips has taken over the branch (they need it fast and now).
Bragging about dough almost every day!!! that's too much (I'm going to get karma all over you here) trading probably in multi-directional accounts is bullshit, it's 0 useful. (I'll post pictures over the weekend, bye!)

OlegTs:

Did you go from 200 to 23 and then back up to 251?
Nah, I took a profit before the round. I kept the 20 for the big risks so I wouldn't feel sorry for them. I have several accounts. Some of them are risky.

lotos7:

Take your time...
I put it in boo just in case, but I don't expect any strong northward movement today.

dssolov:
I put it in boo just in case. but today I don't expect any strong northward movement. the idea is to go into a small correction.

either correcting now or going up a bit and freezing until monday.... monday-tuesday the growth will probably continue....1.3600 should try..... the question is when..... I am afraid it will freeze for a week and will be like ".... in a hole" - back and forth...

The correction is real. I'll even leave the postponement for the weekend. Two phibs have converged. 30 pips for investors. For myself, I'm looking at it from here.

Speaker:

either correcting now or going up a bit and freezing until monday.... monday-tuesday the growth will probably continue....1.3600 should try..... the question is when..... I am afraid it will freeze for a week and be like ".... in a hole" - back and forth...
Let's wait a bit. until the new candle on H4. and then we'll see. Next week I think we'll go up too.

fqbj:

Ask the admin your branch and call it "quickly and now", I give the name for free, and the leader appoint a mobile, he deserves it.

It is clear that there is no one to support it. Well, c'est la vie, I wash my hands of it.

dssolov:
Let's wait a bit. Until the new candle on H4. Then we'll see. Next week I also think we will go up.

I was drawing and I got long term 1.3600 and then a correction ... but the correction will not start until 10.03. Until then it will grow....there will probably be a week to fool, a week to grow.... or vice versa......the development of correction fell to me in the month of April.... although I could be wrong..... not yet a pro in this business

Looks like we're about to go up again
Reason: