Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 115

T3Digital_Martingale EA

Traded since 18th of November.

I am using tp = 110 with mm = false - others - by default ones. H1 timeframe for

GBPUSD

USDJPY

GBPJPY

AUDJPY

CADJPY

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

===============

- T3Digital_Martingale EA is on this post.

- some explanation before trading - this post.

T3Digital_Martingale EA

I am using tp = 110 with mm = false - others - by default ones. H1 timeframe for

GBPUSD

USDJPY

GBPJPY

AUDJPY

CADJPY

USDJPY:

===============

T3Digital_Martingale EA

GBPUSD

USDJPY

GBPJPY

AUDJPY

CADJPY

USDJPY:

CADJPY:

===============

T3Digital_Martingale EA

GBPUSD

USDJPY

GBPJPY

AUDJPY

CADJPY

AUDJPY:

===============

T3Digital_Martingale EA

GBPUSD

USDJPY

GBPJPY

AUDJPY

CADJPY

USDJPY:

CADJPY:

GBPUSD:

===============

Look at the end of my previous post for the links to download and for explanation.

Just about updated statement from this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173071/page77 - EA made losses for USDJPY and for GBPJPY.

Loss for USDJPY was made for the first time so I am still considering this pair for trading.

Loss for GBPJPY was made the second time (big loss) so I stop trading this pair.

Some pairs which are profitable (Traded since 18th of November this year) -

AUDJPY: min lot size 0.01; max lot size 0.13; max floating dd about 300 dollars; profit factor 2.34

CADJPY: min lot size 0.01; max lot size 0.34; max floating dd about 400 dollars; profit factor 1.32

This pair made small losses for the 2 times but losses were really small ones and I am consuidering this pair is safe.

and GBPUSD (min lot size 0.01; max lot size 0.55; max floating dd about 2,500 dollars; profit factor 2.16; ):

I am planning to trade those 3 profitable pairs on separated Metatrader accounts.

That's all news.

T3Digital_Martingale EA

GBPUSD

USDJPY

GBPJPY

AUDJPY

CADJPY

Some visual statements to see max floating drawdown.

All the pairs:

GBPUSD:

===============

newdigital:

Loss for USDJPY was made for the first time so I am still considering this pair for trading.

Loss for GBPJPY was made the second time (big loss) so I stop trading this pair.

Some pairs which are profitable (Traded since 18th of November this year) -

AUDJPY: min lot size 0.01; max lot size 0.13; max floating dd about 300 dollars; profit factor 2.34

CADJPY: min lot size 0.01; max lot size 0.34; max floating dd about 400 dollars; profit factor 1.32

This pair made small losses for the 2 times but losses were really small ones and I am consuidering this pair is safe.

and GBPUSD (min lot size 0.01; max lot size 0.55; max floating dd about 2,500 dollars; profit factor 2.16; ):

I am planning to trade those 3 profitable pairs on separated Metatrader accounts.

FXCM suspended this demo account after 3 months trading/using it. By the way - 3 months is enoigh to understand about this EA and sepect most profitable pairs.

Thus, I started new account with Alpari for this EA with the following pairs: GBPUSD, AUDJPY and CADJPY.

===============

newdigital:
FXCM suspended this demo account after 3 months trading/using it. By the way - 3 months is enoigh to understand about this EA and sepect most profitable pairs.

Thus, I started new account with Alpari for this EA with the following pairs: GBPUSD, AUDJPY and CADJPY.

===============

Hi Newdigital,

Thanks for signing up with us.

An advantage of having your Demo account with Alpari (UK) is that, compared with many of our competitors, if you keep trading, your Demo account will not be shut down after a certain time.

If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us on live chat or via email. We’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,

Alex

________

Alexander Chadwick

Alpari (UK) Representative

Reason: