CatFx50 - page 86

Hi Nina

Thank you

I have become a member of this forum since one week ego. The posts in this tapic (catfx50) are very much and I have confused about this system. Please help me to find more important posts or you explain this method briefly . Thank you for your help

nina:
Hi, Tomsd!

Right, market is waiting. But, Tomsd, today you have a nice long on cable at 1.7693. Made a high so far at 1.7743. +50 pips.

And a short on USDCHF at 1.2833. Made a low at 1.2822 so far. +11 pips.

Nina

Nina, take a look at the picture I attached, there was no signal and I missed the trade

Files:
untitled.jpg  123 kb

There was a good setup today on cable for about 45pips.

Just a question. What we have been seeing is potential pips. Can any of you guys trading this demo or live, post weekly results?

appreciate it.

radicalmoses:
There was a good setup today on cable for about 45pips.

Just a question. What we have been seeing is potential pips. Can any of you guys trading this demo or live, post weekly results?

appreciate it.

Why you can't do it your self? Nina is sharing great strategy with us and other great guys is creating great indicators so less you can do is try trade by your self to understand this strategy clearly. After some winning days you can post your results here

I'm trade this strategy live, it works so THANK YOU NINA!

tomsd:
Nina, take a look at the picture I attached, there was no signal and I missed the trade

What a nice colored bars

yes me too,

i missed the trade, saw no signal today from stepma or the inverseind, did anyone take the cable long, could anyone explain how?

tomsd:
Why you can't do it your self? Nina is sharing great strategy with us and other great guys is creating great indicators so less you can do is try trade by your self to understand this strategy clearly. After some winning days you can post your results here I'm trade this strategy live, it works so THANK YOU NINA!

Hmm, I wasnt referring to you anyway. The least you can do is not respond.

I would have loved to respond in a similar manner,, but I will give it a pass.

Afterall how can you respond to someone who is also borrowing someone elses system and acts like he discovered something on his own.

The system isnt conceived by you, neither are the indicators and ohh yea,, neither is your exit strategy. No doubt you dont have anything constructive to contribute as it is. YAWN!! tomsd, grow up,!!

Once in a while when you have something to say make sure it makes some sense.

I just thought that there is no need to ask someone to trade and then post reports for you to see. I think that it's not correct to ask someone to show you his report of live account.

tomsd:
I just thought that there is no need to ask someone to trade and then post reports for you to see. I think that it's not correct to ask someone to show you his report of live account.

Can you remind me where I have mentioned for you or anyone else to post their live account reports? All I am trying to see is how the system is performing with different kinds of exits. I couldnt care less if you are making a million or making a dime. All I am interested in seeing what kind of P/L along with drawdowns can be expected with this system. Sure I could manually backtest each and every viable trade, but anyone trading this system on a demo or live account could give firsthand information. If you dont want to post your trades , DONT! There is no compulsion.

This is a discussion area and should be treated as such. That includes every aspect of trading including any live trades taken whether on a demo or live account.

Why dont you read some of the threads at moneytec about trading systems and you will get an idea of what I am talking about. Please dont bother me with your irrelevant comments.

Reason: