Re: Angle of averages ...

akrolytis

Here you go

4 kinds of alerts can happen :
- when angle goes above upper angle level

- when angle goes bellow upper angle level

- when angle goes bellow lower angle level

- when angle goes above lower angle level

Upgraded version (made user friendly - no need to remember the options now) : angle_of_average__alerts_1_1.mq4

Wayan
Wayan  
mladen:

Upgraded version (made user friendly - no need to remember the options now) : angle_of_average__alerts_1_1.mq4

Edit :

Just ignore it ( how stupid I am it will be same like MACD or Awesome)

Shuoqing Yang
Shuoqing Yang  
Mladen Rakic:

Hi what's this indicator? it looks very useful
cougar68
cougar68  
Mladen Rakic:

Dear Mladen, eternal gratitude for the custom indicators you have graced the community with for so many years. You have even coded a couple of indicators as per my request years back at another forum. They comprised the very foundation of my systems. 

I am currently trying to input "angle of average alerts 1 1.mq4" into my EA building software, and it will not accept it. It accepts "angle of T3" giving me perfect signals on color change (mode 0 vs mode 1) but not so for said indicator - it won't even accept it giving error when compiling EA. If worth your while, is it possible to tweak this indicator to be more "EA builder friendly"? It's really a great confirmation for my systems which again would never have been possible without your contributions.

In any case, thanks so much again. Best wishes and a great new year to you and all.

Files:
cougar68
cougar68  
Found this one and same thing not accepting. 
William Snyder
William Snyder  
cougar68:
Found this one and same thing not accepting. 

Try this one.

cougar68
cougar68  
William Snyder:

Try this one

Been away from here for a while. Many thanks!

To add comments, please log in or register