Ema Angle Zero - page 2

Indicator request?

Hi all,

First of all, i apologize for my inadaquate english.İ have no idea about coding but i am a matematician and have a good idea. Can anybody modify this indicator by inserting first and second derrivative of angle equation?I mean is coding rate of change possible?

Thanks a lot for your help...

Happy piping .......

Files:

newdigital:
The other indicator is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176245

Moving averages look a bit different on different timeframes. Which timeframe are you referring to in this post?? 5min / 15min??

Dave

Which post?

I do not have post here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176245

Just posted the link ...

vampiricaura:
Hi all,

First of all, i apologize for my inadaquate english.İ have no idea about coding but i am a matematician and have a good idea. Can anybody modify this indicator by inserting first and second derrivative of angle equation?I mean is coding rate of change possible?

Thanks a lot for your help...

As matematician can you write the equation of an EMA ? Not the iterative process to obtain the value, but the equation itself.

If you can, great ! maybe we will be able to derrive it, otherwize it,s always possible to evaluate discrete rate of change (for example, (value-today - value-yesterday) / 24h)

I also have several EAs with the code written in the EA without needing to use the in

MrPip:
I donot know if this thread is still alive.

I have not seen this version in a while.

Here is a new version with alert. It can use any MA including LSMA as well as any price mode.

I also have several EAs with the code written in the EA without needing to use the indicator.

Robert

Since you have written several EAs, could you send some to us? We mean EAs which show if there is a trend or not. Thank you in advance.

mikelina

why is there this misread with the ema indicator?

i'm using the ema angle indicator. I've been trying to fine tune it.

i moved it backward to align itself with the moving averages. the problem is the end part is screwed up. what settings can i use to avoid the end part of the indicator looking like it does?

thanks

Files:
ma.jpg  98 kb

it happens when the endmashift is a neg number

The best way I can explain this is that putting a Negative Shift on an indicator is asking it to predict the future. (That's why when you look back on your charts, it seems to predict what the market will do, in reality, its showing you what the market has already done long after its happened.) If you can figure out how to make predict the future, let everyone here know. We've all been looking for that indicator.

oh. i didn't see it like that. I'm not much of a programmer. thanks for the response.

Is there a way to know if you have a true break out using this indicator. Right now i have the barrier at -.5,.5. you can see from the chart that there was a false breakout. if it is set too high, most of the moves will already be over.

Files:
new.jpg  103 kb
Reason: