'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 59

A set (13) of close scripts using different criteria to close orders scripts.rar

Files:
scripts.rar  174 kb

hi guys, entering n exiting is indeed essential in trading. Exit in particular is most challenging, i am looking for a hedgeing EA or script which can hedge open (opposite direction trades) in 1 click.   ie: if i have 10 longs than it opens 10 shorts of "equal size"  

i want to use this tool to prevent big being caught in middle of some commentry which shakes market up. So, when volatility settles down i can exit the hedge at the nearest "extreme overbought/sold level"

if anyone know of such hedging positions script/EA, please let me know... thx in advance :)

GoodBoyFX:

hi guys, entering n exiting is indeed essential in trading. Exit in particular is most challenging, i am looking for a hedgeing EA or script which can hedge open (opposite direction trades) in 1 click.   ie: if i have 10 longs than it opens 10 shorts of "equal size"  

i want to use this tool to prevent big being caught in middle of some commentry which shakes market up. So, when volatility settles down i can exit the hedge at the nearest "extreme overbought/sold level"

if anyone know of such hedging positions script/EA, please let me know... thx in advance :)

Hedge Script - script for MetaTrader 4

Simple Hedge Panel - expert for MetaTrader 5

Order-Tool "Hedger" - expert for MetaTrader 4 

You can try on Monday (tomorrow).

Using script to close all order with one click is help much for trader,

but still often I am not using script close all because only having onw or two position each trading

Close Positions Current Symbol - script for MetaTrader 5

This script closes all positions by the symbol on the chart of which it was thrown. The script copies the Magic number at the position to be closed, while the script does not have its Magic number.

For example, the symbol 'USDJPY' has several positions open:

• position # 1 was opened manually and therefore its Magic is '0'
  • position # 2 was opened by advisers and its Magic is equal to '300'
We drop the script onto the 'USDJPY' chart - it means the script will try to close all positions by the 'USDJPY' symbol. In this case, before closing position # 1, he will set himself a Magic number '0', and before closing position # 2 he will set '300'.

Close All if Take Profit activation - expert for MetaTrader 5

The EA expects a position to close when Take Profit is triggered. After that, an attempt is made to close all positions (without taking into account the symbol and Magic number) and delete all pending orders (without taking into account the symbol and Magic number).

MultiCurrency Close All - expert for MetaTrader 5

The utility advisor can track the total profit for three specified symbols (' Symbol 0 ', ' Symbol 1 ' and ' Symbol 2 '). If the profit for these symbols reaches the ' Target Profit ' value or the loss becomes greater than the ' Max Loss ', all positions for the specified symbols will be closed.

Close and delete all at certain times - expert for MetaTrader 5

The time is set in the ' Beginning time (only HH: MM: SS) ' parameter - note, a prompt is given right away that only hours, minutes and seconds are taken into account in the specified time. When the specified time comes, an order is issued to close all positions and delete all pending orders. Here, 'all' means all symbols and all Magic number.

Close after N - expert for MetaTrader 5

Position lifetime is set through three independent parameters: ' After: Hour ', ' After: Minutes ', ' After: Seconds '. There is a limitation: any of these three parameters cannot have a value greater than 255.

Since the EA's Magic number is equal to '0', it will be seen in the history that the closing was made by the EA with the Magic number '0'.

Close all at the specified symbol - expert for MetaTrader 5 

Close all positions by the specified (in ' Symbol ') parameter. There is only one check in the Expert Advisor: it is the correctness of the entered symbol.
Reason: