Off-topic posts - page 4

And this is more advanced script - for MT5 - 

----------------

Close all positions - expert for MetaTrader 5

Closing positions when reaching the Close all if Profit level. The overall profit on all positions is considered regardless of the symbol or magic number.

How upload signal?

Hello Hasanji,

Greetings!!

I have created stocks scanner dashboard on MT4. Now I do not know hoe to give a link to chart and build a auto signal . However I know what paramters to put in MT4 to generate Buy or sell signals. I am not stuck.

Kindly help me please. Appreciate!!

Regards,

Ramesh Kulkarni

India

<Deleted>

Rameshkulkarni: do not know hoe to give a link to chart and build a auto signal . However I know what paramters to put in MT4 to generate Buy or sell signals. I am not stuck.
  1. Don't resurrect six year old threads without a very good reason. A lot has changed since Build 600 and Higher. 20 14.02.03

2. Don't Hijack other threads for your off-topic post. Make a new thread.

3. You say you don't know how to build a signal and then state that you do. You state you are not stuck. Uninteligiable.

<Deleted - Off topic>

Please I need the a alert system on the normal ADX MT5 when it crosses a certain level like the 25 level for my strategy.

kenneth onuorah I need the a alert system on the normal ADX MT5
Does not exist. Search for an indicator that has it or create one. #140

kenneth onuorah:
Please I need the a alert system on the normal ADX MT5 when it crosses a certain level like the 25 level for my strategy.

Why are you posting in the MT4 section?

How can I find my previous posts? I find the features of this forum are too limited, even lacking many basic features that a forum should have.

rayscluster:
How can I find my previous posts? I find the features of this forum are too limited, even lacking many basic features that a forum should have.
You can not use this feature (and because of that it is limited for you).
Your posts: https://www.mql5.com/en/search#!author=rayscluster&module=mql5_module_forum&method=2
Search - MQL5.community
Search - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Searching is based on morphology and is insensitive to case. All letters, no matter of their case, will be processed as lowercase. By default, our search engine shows pages, that...
Reason: