Coding help - page 703

kostumer27:
Thanks, but it disapear from current scripts  too after write all means... Can you finish it?

Scripts in new metatarder builds are not working all the time (as they used to work in old versions of mt4)

They are executed once and then removed from the chart

Use this instead :

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                  RSI_to_File.mq4 |
//|                      Copyright © 2007, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
//|                            [url]http://www.metaquotes.ru/[/url]  |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
#property copyright "Copyright © 2007, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link      "http://www.metaquotes.ru/"
#property show_inputs

void RSI_output(string SymbolName,int PeriodMinutes)
{
   int size=iBars(SymbolName,PeriodMinutes);                                      if(size==0)  return;
   int handle=FileOpen(SymbolName+PeriodMinutes+"_RSI.csv",FILE_WRITE|FILE_CSV);  if (handle<0)return;

FileWrite(handle,"Time seconds;Time;Open;Low;High;Close;Volume;RSI");
   for (int i=size-1;i>=0;i--)
      {
        FileWrite(handle,iTime(SymbolName,PeriodMinutes,i),TimeToStr(iTime(SymbolName,PeriodMinutes,i))
         ,iOpen(SymbolName,PeriodMinutes,i),iLow(SymbolName,PeriodMinutes,i),iHigh(SymbolName,PeriodMinutes,i)
         ,iClose(SymbolName,PeriodMinutes,i),iVolume(SymbolName,PeriodMinutes,i),iCustom(SymbolName,PeriodMinutes,"RSI",0,i));
      }
   FileClose(handle);      
   return;
}
int start() { RSI_output(_Symbol,_Period); return(0); }

Thanks, but it disapear from current scripts  too after write all means... Can you finish it?

And one question - how add to iCustom(SymbolName,PeriodMinutes,"RSI",0,i));  IF target mean of need indicator just "Value2" ?

Hhm..mm... Can you do it how a indicator or expert, please ? 
I need it for experiments whith R - stacked RBM and further experiment whith algorithm's type of adagrad, adadelta. I'm study it now.

How insert it to expert or indicator body? 

kostumer27:

Hhm..mm... Can you do it how a indicator or expert, please ? 
I need it for experiments whith R - stacked RBM and further experiment whith algorithm's type of adagrad, adadelta. I'm study it now.

How insert it to expert or indicator body? 

You can simply copy this part

void RSI_output(string SymbolName,int PeriodMinutes)
{
   int size=iBars(SymbolName,PeriodMinutes);                                      if(size==0)  return;
   int handle=FileOpen(SymbolName+PeriodMinutes+"_RSI.csv",FILE_WRITE|FILE_CSV);  if (handle<0)return;

FileWrite(handle,"Time seconds;Time;Open;Low;High;Close;Volume;RSI");
   for (int i=size-1;i>=0;i--)
      {
        FileWrite(handle,iTime(SymbolName,PeriodMinutes,i),TimeToStr(iTime(SymbolName,PeriodMinutes,i))
,iOpen(SymbolName,PeriodMinutes,i),iLow(SymbolName,PeriodMinutes,i),iHigh(SymbolName,PeriodMinutes,i)
,iClose(SymbolName,PeriodMinutes,i),iVolume(SymbolName,PeriodMinutes,i),iCustom(SymbolName,PeriodMinutes,"RSI",0,i));
      }
   FileClose(handle);      
   return;
}
int start() { RSI_output(_Symbol,_Period); return(0); }

to any indicator, but then it will do that on every tick, and writing down a couple oh hundreds of K to file on every tick is almost sure going to make your terminal crawl

Hi Mladen, may I ask one more time for your help?

Unfortunaltely I don`t know how to change the properties regarding "line-style" on this indicator so I could choose between line, dot or dash on the fibo-lines as well as trend lines. It would be great if you could please give a helping hand

Lea

Files:

lea26:

Hi Mladen, may I ask one more time for your help?

Unfortunaltely I don`t know how to change the properties regarding "line-style" on this indicator so I could choose between line, dot or dash on the fibo-lines as well as trend lines. It would be great if you could please give a helping hand

Lea

Try it out

Files:

Hi Mladen, thank you, it works!!!

I have tried to paste your added code below the FIBO properties, because I would like to change the retracement as well ... but, that did not work. Would you mind to make the changes for the Fibo retracements as well? Thank you

Lea

lea26:

Hi Mladen, thank you for being so quick! But somehow changeing "LinesStyle" to dash, dot etc does not change the lines to the chosen option. At least not on my MT4. Or, did I not do the right thing for changing the LinesStyle optopn?

Lea

I am sorry, it does work!!! Would I want to change the LinesStyle for the fibos too, would I paste the line  you added

"extern ENUM_LINE_STYLE LinesStyle=STYLE_SOLID;"below the fibo properties?

extern ENUM_LINE_STYLE LinesStyle=STYLE_SOLID;

Lea

Lea

It works. If your line thickness is greater than 0, than any style that you try to apply to it will be ignored (that is how metatrader works)

Set the "TrendSize" parameter to 0 and then change style (like this :

mladen:

Lea

It works. If your line thickness is greater than 0, than any style that you try to apply to it will be ignored (that is how metatrader works)

Set the "TrendSize" parameter to 0 and then change style (like this :

Sorry to bother ... I have taken over the above settings and YES, for the trendlines is works perfect.

Though, as for the Fibo retracements, it does not. Looking at your above image, there too, the retracements are

a line, but no dots or dashes. Maybe I was not to clear in my request

Lea

lea26:

Sorry to bother ... I have taken over the above settings and YES, for the trendlines is works perfect.

Though, as for the Fibo retracements, it does not. Looking at your above image, there too, the retracements are

a line, but no dots or dashes. Maybe I was not to clear in my request

Lea

Lea

Here you go

Files:
Reason: