'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 57

Hi GoForPip,

Do not know about script but I found MA-price- alert indicator here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176161 so it can be easy transfered to EA or scripts according to your need (I am not coder sorry).

Hope - someone can help.

I Modified The iExposure Indicator...

Hi guys,

I did not know where else to place this but since it deals with orders I hope it's fine here.

After not finding what I needed, I modified the iExposure indicator code so that it also displays pending orders and not just market orders, and I changed its name to iExposure+ (AAD Mods). I'll share it in case it's useful for others, any updates will be postedhere...

Files:

Hello everybody, I have been searching for a specific trailing stop script with no luck, not even sure one exists or even if it is possible to make one since i am in my early learning stages of the MQL4 language. So i was wondering if someone could help me out and code one for me, PLEASE!!

It must be a script, I would like it to have an adjustable TS to set to break even after x-amount of pips and most importantly I would like it to exit the trade on the close of a candle pattern (pin bar or engulfing candle). Again i am not sure if this can be done but if it can and someone is kind enough to do this for me, looking forward to some feedback, I thank you very much and happy trading Ted

A script doesn't work for you, because a script is a once-time action or group of actions. You need is an expert advisor. There is a lot of trailing stop experts here, just make the search. An advise, if you are learning MQL4 the best way to do it is taking theses expert and try to modify it by your self. Besides you need to read a lot of mql4 documentation (MQL4 Documentation), and read a lot of codes (indicators, expert advisors and scripts) to understand what a program does. Don't wait until anyone makes the EA for you. May be someone here knows which EA is the closest to your requierements, and you can start with it, if you don't find it.

Regards,

Marcel

is there any expert adviser to close all positions at same time ?

is there any expert adviser to close all positions at same time ?

i mean for example i have 8 positions on different points now i want to close all at the same time ...how can i do it ?

Hi, i need script close all open (order) positions on chart (when i use on usd/jpy he close positions only usd/jpy) for new mt4 build. Help me

matmar:
Hi, i need script close all open (order) positions on chart (when i use on usd/jpy he close positions only usd/jpy) for new mt4 build. Help me

This one should do it (it will only close orders of the current chart symbol)

mladen:
This one should do it (it will only close orders of the current chart symbol)

Thank you ! I love ForexTSD

More MT4 Order Scripts...

Just sharing a few more MT4 order scripts that I've been using.

- The "Drag-N-Drop PendingBuy + ScaleOrders" and "Drag-N-Drop PendingSell + ScaleOrders" scripts can quickly open any number of pending Buy/Sell order(s), simply drag the scripts onto an MT4 chart in any desired area above/below the current Bid/Ask price. They also have Iceberg Orders and Scale Order options that let you scale pending orders into sets of three, five, or ten. Both scripts are fully 4-5 digit/ECN/STP compliant for brokers that require it.

- The "QuickCloseAllOrdersBySymbol" script will close all open and pending orders on the current chart symbol.

- The "QuickCloseAllOrders" script will close all open and pending orders regardless of chart symbol.

To use simply double click them or drag onto a chart, warning no user input is used, both scripts are 4-5 digit/FIFO compliant for brokers that require it.More info and any updates will be postedhere...

Hello

I need an expert with the characteristics that I have mentioned below:

1 - To buy or sell an option to be enabled. (Buy or sell)

2 - The number of open positions is 0 to 100. (This is the original work of experts.'s A moment that will enable Expert Settings to start taking positions according to the specified number.)

3 - The option to Stop loss & take profit.

adjusted for 5 digit brokers.

thanks.

Reason: