'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 17

Take me by the hand!

I think I'm having a really dumb day.

Could some tell me if, & where, I can find an EA or Script that will place a Buy & Sell stop, TP & SL at server time.

Come on guys, make my day...Please!

Ok. No joy there. Is there a coder that would be interested in putting an EA together for me?

Addition to Script

Question - Is it possible to add an execution time to a script?

If so, could someone add a time fuction to the attached script...Thanks kind someone.

Files:

newdigital:
The scripts I am using (some people asked me to re-post it by PM because they got errors so I did).

I got error:4109 when i wanted to close all position or all pending orders.

when i click on there scripts.

Looking for EA

hi, is there an EA which puts limit orders before the closing of the market on friday????

thx for your help in advance

Looking for a useful Script or Program....

If I want to open 3 lots, I either have to enter in 3 separate orders or one 3 lot order. Does anyone have a script or program which will open 3 separate orders?

If I want to close a 3 lot order, I have to close the entire position which prevents me from letting the other two positions from trying to capture more pips. Does anyone gave a script or program which will modify a partial order?

hello

Hello need help,

I need a simple script that when you open an operation and this reaches the stop loss script open another operation in contrast or reverse with a take or stop determined, and that these values can be modified in scritp (sl and tp).

regards

script one cancel the other on mt4

hey guys pls can i get the script of the OCO, one cancel the other

as i am placing 2 trades one for buy and one for sell, and once,one is triggered i want the opposite one to get canceled automatically

can i get that pls???

and second script if u have it, it is for the expiry of the trades, i want them for example at 6 am broker server time, whatever is still pending, and not triggered, to get canceled automatically

is there a script for that??

i appreciate any help given for those 2 scripts.

thks

hello need script please help!!

i have a expert advisor that work with par eurusd.

i wan a script that when the expert open a operation example:

buy eurusd at 2000. stop 30 (1970) take 50 (2050) the script make or send a orden to sell stop price 1970 with stop 30 and take 50. or something like that.

the price of the order will be the stop of the principal orden (expert open)

if the expert open a operation sell. the script make or send a orden to buy stop.

maybe it simple but i dont knows nothing about programing please help digital or anyone who has knowledge.

jerezalfonso:
i have a expert advisor that work with par eurusd.

i wan a script that when the expert open a operation example:

buy eurusd at 2000. stop 30 (1970) take 50 (2050) the script make or send a orden to sell stop price 1970 with stop 30 and take 50. or something like that.

the price of the order will be the stop of the principal orden (expert open)

if the expert open a operation sell. the script make or send a orden to buy stop.

maybe it simple but i dont knows nothing about programing please help digital or anyone who has knowledge.

Best is to include in the EA code what you need and avoid to use a third party scripts. IMHO.

Limit/Stop EA

I can't seem to find it now but I saw an EA here that at a certain time of day can check the previous bar then set a Limit or Stop (plus so many pips) order based on certain criteria. Can anyone post please or point me to the thread.

Thank you

Reason: