Found the talent - page 8

Stells:
Sanek and others, why don't you like the pumas?
Why not?
I understand you didn't find an investor through a PAMM, am I mistaken ?
zhuki:

And what does our government even want to change the climate for investors?

I have never encountered one, so I will not say.

Can I see the link?
Stells:
I understand you did not find an investor through a PAMM, am I mistaken ?

This is a PAMM investor.

ZS: look up my name and the name on the account if you can

sanyooooook:
is a PAMM investor
clearly
sanyooooook:
Can I get a link to where it is?
It's from the TV.
[Deleted]
Kontra:

Questions in private, please.

And that's for nothing.

OK, sorry to bother you.

zhuki:
It's from the television.
OK, I haven't heard that, I rarely turn on the TV.
[Deleted]
zhuki:

Why does our government even want to change the climate for investors?

And on TV, the government wants a lot of things...
sanyooooook:
I see, I haven't heard that, I rarely turn on the TV.
I also listen more, but the phrase 'It is necessary to change the investment climate in the country' sticks out in my mind. Really, I don't understand how, and neither does the government. In our Russia!