Ichimoku - page 21

MTF_Ichimoku_v1ss[cw]; [sw] kumo - senkou lines (not dotted area); shift ajust; + Senkou Spans A&B shift0 - leading kumo

MTF_Silver-channels.mq4 + [sw]

Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen line are used to estimate the trendable and flat market. If one of the line is going by the horizontal way we have flat (non-trading zones).

Besides, Tenkan-sen is used as the reversed line to estimate the trend.

Taichi Cronex; Ichimoku interpret.

TaichiBuffer=(TenkanSen+KijunSen+SenkouSpanA+SenkouSpanB)/4;

TaichiForBuffer=(SenkouSpanA+SenkouSpanB)/2;

SignalBuffer=iMAOnArray(TaichiBuffer,Bars,Kijun,0,MODE_LWMA,i);

SSignalBuffer=iMAOnArray(TaichiBuffer,Bars,Senkou,0,MODE_LWMA,i);

-----------

if( MathAbs(((TaichiBuffer-SignalBuffer)+(TaichiBuffer-

SSignalBuffer)+(SignalBuffer-SSignalBuffer))/3)<10*Point)

FlatBuffer1=SignalBuffer+15*Point;

FlatBuffer2=SignalBuffer-15*Point;

Files:

hi

hi fxbs

can you explain me this indicator please?

i didnt get it.

thx lodol

cronex taichi - ichimocu interpretation: flat/ trand

Files:

Latest Ichimoku EA

Hi guys -

I am new to the thread and have been following some of the Ichimoku EAs posted here. I am looking for Ichimoku EAs to backtest. Because of the size of the thread (and other Ichimoku threads), I might have downloaded a pretty old one (Ichimoku5_1 I think). I had a few questions about the logic.

- the use of iCustom - I see it being called multiple times. What order does it retuns the Ichimoku values?

- iCustom vs. iIchimoku. Is there a later version that uses iIchimoku?

- The buy/sell logic also brings in a 34 EMA. What does that have to do with ichimoku?

Overall, my backtesting is giving pretty crappy results for most curency pairs/most timeframes - even though I change the settings as recommended - and get modelling quality of 89-90%. Maybe I am doing something wrong or using the wrong EA.

Any further info on this?

Best - shaltrade

shaltrade:
Hi guys -

I am new to the thread and have been following some of the Ichimoku EAs posted here. I am looking for Ichimoku EAs to backtest. Because of the size of the thread (and other Ichimoku threads), I might have downloaded a pretty old one (Ichimoku5_1 I think). I had a few questions about the logic.

- the use of iCustom - I see it being called multiple times. What order does it retuns the Ichimoku values?

- The buy/sell logic also brings in a 34 EMA. What does that have to do with ichimoku?

Overall, my backtesting is giving pretty crappy results for most curency pairs/most timeframes - even though I change the settings as recommended - and get modelling quality of 89-90%. Maybe I am doing something wrong or using the wrong EA.

Best - shaltrade

I'm also getting bad results

shaltrade:
Hi guys -

Best - shaltrade

This Ichimoku5_1 EA should be improved. I tested 2 or 3 versions in elite section and stopped testing. As to Ichimoku indicator's EA so I am testing just KSRobot: it is profitable but this EA is doing 1 trade per 2 months only.

Reason: