Brainwashing: EAs - page 7

im not understand, please help my, this ea use for manual or auto? i have use i_trend or itrend? itrend for what? how to make sure gbpusd make profit? using expert Brainwashing #1c or indicator itend?

hai moneymaxs...

this EA is for auto trade and to use this EA Brainwashing #1c you must have i_trend in your metatrader/expert/indicator folder

regarding your question (how to make sure gbpusd make profit?)

it depend on how you wanna play with the risk and moneymanagement

just my 2 cent

moneymaxs:
im not understand, please help my, this ea use for manual or auto? i have use i_trend or itrend? itrend for what? how to make sure gbpusd make profit? using expert Brainwashing #1c or indicator itend?

Bwainwashing is very simple trading system. You may trade manually or use EA for auto.

Why Brainwashing? Why this system got such a name? Because it was first trading system developed on our forum long time ago and when we got some request so two coders wanted to code it simultaniuosly (it was as a competition between them in that time). And after that coders named this system as Brainwashing (it was their personal coding feeling about this system coding: "brain washing during the coding").

Manual trading.

I traded this system manually for live account. iTrend (and i_Trend) is using as a filter and all you need to do it to adjust the levels every week (or every month): read text files posted on this section about how to do it.

It is good trading system to start with. It is very simple system.

I traded manually M15 timeframe and H1 timeframe. M15 is good with other indicators' confirmation (you may see it from temlates). H1 is fine "as is".

Automated trading.

There are some EAs. I am testing them in elite section since January 2006. All EAs with the settings you may find in this public section. Results are good for H4 timeframe for 1c and 1c1 version (with the settings posted in public). And there are good results for H1 as well for dynamic iTrend level adjusted. What is "dynamic iTrend level adjusted". It is iTrend level of filter estimated every week. It is written in my text file posted on this section. It is very easy to do. So I am not doing ot for H4 timeframes )i did once only in January 2006) and it is profitable. And I am doing it for H1 timeframes every weekend and it is profitable as well. So, understand it as changing the settings of EA every week concerning iTrend filter.

Which indicator to use: iTrend or i_Trend?

Beluck coded iTrend named it as i_Trend inside the code (or i_Trend named as iTrend) so it is the better to have all two those indicators in /indicators folder (for auto trading only).

I am really thinking to start to trade this system live with real account once again: just to wash my brain out of very complicated subject and to start trading this very simple system once again. Because I tested it since January 2006 and it's fine.

dreamer:
hai moneymaxs...

this EA is for auto trade and to use this EA Brainwashing #1c you must have i_trend in your metatrader/expert/indicator folder

just my 2 cent

i have to use default setting bw1c and i_trend ? time frame 15m?

dreamer:
hai moneymaxs...

just my 2 cent

i neet ur help, do u have ym and contact number? PM me

moneymaxs:
i have to use default setting bw1c and i_trend ? time frame 15m?

Settings were posted on this thread for M15, H1 and H4 timeframes. You may trade any timeframe. H1 and H4 are the better for autotrading. M15 is fine for manual trading.

the levels (settings) of i_trend indicators are selected weekly according to the instruction in text file (posted together with the settings).

Everything is free and everything is on this section (don't have link now sorry).

where can i change 0.0044 - 0.0050 for gbpusd H1. i dont no . can u please tell me.

moneymaxs:
where can i change 0.0044 - 0.0050 for gbpusd H1. i dont no . can u please tell me.

Well.

Look at the image.

I am doing it every Sunday (see comments written in the image).

And please find EA (1c version), pre-set file (same settings for 4 pairs), indicators, text file which i mentioned (all attached).

Do not forget to use different magic numer for different pair.

M15 timeframe is good to automate some manual trading (in semi-automated mode with manual confirmation).

H1 timeframe is fine for autotrading.

1c1 version is more profitable for H4 timeframe (i will post it later). But 1c is fine for H4 as well. Autotrading.

iTrend indicator's value is very sensitive to brokers data.

Where to put this calculated value (0.0042 for example)?

You will find ItrendLevel in the settings of the EA.

Files:

since Monday no open position. u also?

moneymaxs:
since Monday no open position. u also?

No any trades since Monday for Brainwashing H1 timeframe with dynamic iTrend level.

Reason: