Brainwashing: EAs - page 4

Sorry somewhat new to trading like this. I downloaded brainwashing #1d. I also Downloaded the indicators iTrend, Price Channel, Price_Channel_Stop_v1 and T3 Trix. Do I need to use all of these indicators or just iTrend? I put them all together in my indicators directory. I am using the interbank software so any help you can give me is appreciated.

caldolegare:
Sorry somewhat new to trading like this. I downloaded brainwashing #1d. I also Downloaded the indicators iTrend, Price Channel, Price_Channel_Stop_v1 and T3 Trix. Do I need to use all of these indicators or just iTrend? I put them all together in my indicators directory. I am using the interbank software so any help you can give me is appreciated.

Yes. You need it to be in indicator's folder.

Probably you will need i_Trend indicaor also.

Just check the names of the indicators: it should be in the EA'soptions dialog (when you are attaching EA).

Files:
i_trend.mq4  4 kb

I have started #1d. How many trades per day can I expect? It has been about an hour and no trades yet. Is this normal? Other EA's I have used have made a lot more trades, perhaps why they don't trade well.

I am running the EA on the 4 majors.

Not bad. Forward testing been running about 12 hours and going to make at least 40 pips. So far so good.

Bad results, whose fault ?

Newdigital, I have applied the settings as you have recommended and on 15M TF Brainwashing#1c is producing only loses (one profitable trade +5) Should I change more variables than Itrend level ? What value should it be now ?

Thanks in advance for your reply and best regards!

pete7:
Newdigital, I have applied the settings as you have recommended and on 15M TF Brainwashing#1c is producing only loses (one profitable trade +5) Should I change more variables than Itrend level ? What value should it be now ? Thanks in advance for your reply and best regards!

This EA is testing in elite section:

Brainwashing1c with M15 timeframe was profitable for GBPUSD and USDJPY, with H1 timeframe - USDJPY and USDCHF.

Usually I am using 1c versions all together in 1 MetaTrader: 4 charts with M15, 4 with H1 and 4 with H4. Because they are different: 1c with m15 is good with choppy market and 1c with H1/H4 is good during the strict uptrend/downtrend.

I attached the indicators I am using, and iTrend and i_Trend indicators (one indicator was programmed by the name of other in this EA so it is necessary to have two of them).

As to M15 timeframe so I am using Brainwashing 1c with timefilter (it is for M15 timefame only).

As to level of iTrend indicator so it should be estimated regularly. But I am not doing it in elite section. I am using the old values (see attached txt file).

There is one problem with this EAs:

level of iTrend indicator depends on the broker also. Sadaloma was the first who mentioned about it. It was many month ago and I did not believe in it and I had to test it. You may find everyting (all the posts about it) in this section).

It means that my EA may open EURUSD on North Finance and your EA may keep silence on IBFX sometimes (just an example).

Thank you very much Newdigital for your reply!

Bt-ea

Usually I am using 1c versions all together in 1 MetaTrader: 4 charts with M15, 4 with H1 and 4 with H4. Because they are different: 1c with m15 is good with choppy market and 1c with H1/H4 is good during the strict uptrend/downtrend.

Hello Newdigital

Iam great fan of BTindicators ......so thanks to this thread ,Newdigtal pls confirm1- Which c version u are using for m15 and to H1/H4 ? (as I red there are BT1C, BT1c-1 and BT1C-2)

2- IS there any difference between the original BT1c an ctf which u send?

Thanks..........from u we learn

Btea

Hello Newdigital

Iam great fan of BTindicators ......so thanks to this thread ,Newdigtal pls confirm1- Which c version u are using for m15 and to H1/H4 ? (as I red there are BT1C, BT1c-1 and BT1C-2).The settings keep it as default?

2- IS there any difference between the original BT1c an ctf which u send?

Thanks..........from u we learn

Reason: