Zigzag indicators - page 45

Custom ZigZag

Dear mrtools,

These ZigZag is defferent with anotherZigZag, moreover Default ZigZag MT4 Platform's. A Programmer taking a lot of time researched & improving techniques to reduce the Lagging Signal.

And in MT4 Build 509, I gain the experienced it's True

Still worked in MT4 Build 628. Btw when I compiled and debugging found the same 1 Warning : function must return in a value. Need your Help for Correction, please...

Files:

Tsar:
Custom ZigZag

Dear mrtools,

These ZigZag is defferent with anotherZigZag, moreover Default ZigZag MT4 Platform's. A Programmer taking a lot of time researched & improving techniques to reduce the Lagging Signal.

And in MT4 Build 509, I gain the experienced it's True

Still worked in MT4 Build 628. Btw when I compiled and debugging found the same 1 Warning : function must return in a value. Need your Help for Correction, please...

Tsar, try this version.

Files:

mrtools:
Tsar, try this version.

It Work Perfect Now. Thank's so much...

ZigZag triad - multi time frame with alerts

The Bugs Built into ZigZag, and ZigZag_Corrected

ZigZag has two bugs built in. Both bugs are related to the fact that the "ExtDeviation" setting does nothing. That's right. Try any number there, in the original ZigZag. Try 10,000. You will see no change in the plot.

These bugs are explained in the ZigZag thread I created in the "Coders Hangout" section of Steve Hopwood's forum. (Google it). The thread is "ZigZag is NOT ZigZag!"

I posted a series there on the background and theory of ZigZag.

A free version of ZigZag with these two bugs fixed is also found there, called ZigZag_Corrected_v3.2.mq4.

An explanation of what the settings do, and some recommended settings will also be found there.

I kept the Input names the same so that, except for the name change, you can drop it into an iCustom call.

Plus there is an explanation about what is a TRUE pre-MetaTrader ZigZag, and notes about how it might be coded for Forex.

Big Be

I notice that the code of ZigZag has been updated for the new MetaTrader (build 600+). The bugs I mentioned have not been fixed. My version above still runs. Can any programmer tell me if it requiresupdating?

Big Be

Big Be:
I notice that the code of ZigZag has been updated for the new MetaTrader (build 600+). The bugs I mentioned have not been fixed. My version above still runs. Can any programmer tell me if it requiresupdating? Big Be

If it compiles without errors or warnings, no need for any update

Thanks mladen!

Big Be:
The Bugs Built into ZigZag, and ZigZag_Corrected

ZigZag has two bugs built in. Both bugs are related to the fact that the "ExtDeviation" setting does nothing. That's right. Try any number there, in the original ZigZag. Try 10,000. You will see no change in the plot.

These bugs are explained in the ZigZag thread I created in the "Coders Hangout" section of Steve Hopwood's forum. (Google it). The thread is "ZigZag is NOT ZigZag!"

I posted a series there on the background and theory of ZigZag.

A free version of ZigZag with these two bugs fixed is also found there, called ZigZag_Corrected_v3.2.mq4.

An explanation of what the settings do, and some recommended settings will also be found there.

I kept the Input names the same so that, except for the name change, you can drop it into an iCustom call.

Plus there is an explanation about what is a TRUE pre-MetaTrader ZigZag, and notes about how it might be coded for Forex.

Big Be

Found it on the web and posting it here.

Can Someone Please Stop This Indicator From Repainting!!

Hello,

Can Someone Please Stop This Indicator From Repainting. I will like the First Arrow Signal to be mark before getting drag into the Highest or Lowest Point of the market.

Here is a video for better explanation: Stop Repainting Indicator - KingdomVault's library

Thanks,

Reason: