Candel Sticks Indicator and Filters - page 5

Pattern_Recognition_Master_v7

This is the Last Version ; Signal Candle & Alerts can sett On/Off

@ mladen & mrtools

Please, Help to modification for :

1. Descriptionof Patterns (in the Left Top Corner) can setting On/Off function.

2. Changes the Arrow Icon's.

3. Arrows signal'sand Text more closer the distance, so no longer need to Minimize the Screen to read it.

4. Make compitable with MT4 Build 600+ (nmc)

Thank's in Advance

Tsar:
Pattern_Recognition_Master_v7

This is the Last Version ; Signal Candle & Alerts can sett On/Off

@ mladen & mrtools

Please, Help to modification for :

1. Descriptionof Patterns (in the Left Top Corner) can setting On/Off function.

2. Changes the Arrow Icon's.

3. Arrows signal'sand Text more closer the distance, so no longer need to Minimize the Screen to read it.

4. Make compitable with MT4 Build 600+ (nmc)

Thank's in Advance

Tsar, on this version you can turn the comments on/off(DisplayComments setting),you have 11 different arrow type possibilities(since its using so many patterns far as I can tell no way for a different arrow per pattern), you have adjustment for arrow(Pointer_Offset) and the text(High_Offset) would recommend using a larger offset for the text so it won't be the same as the arrows,and it should be compatible with new mt4 builds.

mrtools:
Tsar, on this version you can turn the comments on/off(DisplayComments setting),you have 11 different arrow type possibilities(since its using so many patterns far as I can tell no way for a different arrow per pattern), you have adjustment for arrow(Pointer_Offset) and the text(High_Offset) would recommend using a larger offset for the text so it won't be the same as the arrows,and it should be compatible with new mt4 builds.

Hi mrtools,

Thank you very much your help, you give all my request. It's Great !

No need any different arrow per Pattern. I was just bored with Hand arrows, I saw it more than three years. And I have a lot choice to changes Now.

In High_Offsetfunction there is a little bit deficient, only. When I changed to a Higher setting, just all the Text the Upper Candle Bars are changed. While the Bottom stillremains the Default alias no effect at all ?

I need you justify it, please...

Tsar:
Hi mrtools,

Thank you very much your help, you give all my request. It's Great !

No need any different arrow per Pattern. I was just bored with Hand arrows, I saw it more than three years. And I have a lot choice to changes Now.

In High_Offsetfunction there is a little bit deficient, only. When I changed to a Higher setting, just all the Text the Upper Candle Bars are changed. While the Bottom stillremains the Default alias no effect at all ?

I need you justify it, please...

Tsar, all the offsets are hard coded into the settings, pulled those 2 out to make them user controlled to pull more out far as I can tell the indicator will have to be recoded completely.

mrtools:
Tsar, all the offsets are hard coded into the settings, pulled those 2 out to make them user controlled to pull more out far as I can tell the indicator will have to be recoded completely.

I understand...

This is an Old Program and some Programmers tried to improve and make it function properly.

Moreover, while the MT4 Platform still in a state of Change and has not yet been completed Now. No need to waste time when will re-write again

Thanks for the information and the time that you provide for this

CandleAggregator v5

Dear mrtools,

This indicator worked found Many candles to aggregate into a Single candle.

Still worked in MT4 Build 628. Btw when I compiled and debugging found the same 1 Warning : variable 'dpos' not used.

It Important or Not ?

Hi

Does anyone know how to call the attached indicator to produce arrows via another indicator?

This is too complex for me to understand.pattern_recognition_master_v3.mq4

Thanks

Thanks cosmic

Hi Tradeability...

If you are talking about getting the "arrows...there are the two buffers for the arrows:

//---- buffers

double downArrow[]; //---Buffer 0 - Down - SetIndexBuffer(0, downArrow);

double upArrow[]; //---Buffer 1 - Up - SetIndexBuffer(1, upArrow);

You can use iCustom to get the arrows in another indicator or EA...

However you need to make sure every "extern" is included in your iCustom statements (and there are lots of externs)...

Or...don't use any "externs" and use it as default with only the buffer and the shift. This should work ok also.

Hope this helps,

Robert

Hi Tradeability...

Remove everything and just use the buffers and the shift... This is the default mode...

double Dn = iCustom(NULL,0,"Pattern_Recognition_Master_v3",0,i);

double Up = iCustom(NULL,0,"Pattern_Recognition_Master_v3",1,i);

Try this first...

Otherwise you need to list all the extern names in the pattern.recog indicator...

You can use Comments to display the values and see them in your indicator or EA.

Also...I had the arrow names/buffers backward...and I have corrected them in the above and on the previous board post.

Hope this helps,

Robert

Reason: