Mandarine: discussion and improvements - page 2

All the indicators which I used are here (attached).

Files:
1.zip  9 kb

We may use Digits_comment indicator as well. It is better to use one filter undicator which is showing everything.

But I think it is very difficult to trade manually using this system.

Files:
mand_digcom.gif  26 kb

hellkas:
hi Alex, Beluck, forexts, brunofx, quksilver

The name MandarineXL its great

Could you put some arrows in the chart?

This EA only shorter?

In my VT Trader i've long at 10/12/2005 8:00 AM EST and today at 15:00 PM..

Why Mandarine doesnt go long?

thanks all

hellkkas

yes, now i see it only shorts

that is why backtest is profitable - we have downtrend

i will debug it and post updated version.

meanwhile here is indicator with arrows.

Files:

But I think this system may work:

- using T3M (re-calculated SATL let's say) and FATL (just re-calculate it as well) for the signals,

- FTLM-STLM to find the very strong signals, reverse points (to avoid the losses) and for stop (exit) sometimes (to avoid the losses as well) and

- RBCI2 to trade inside the channel (to avoid trading in any overbought and oversold).

For example, see the picture: FATL is crossing T3M (sell signal), and this signal is valid up to reverse point (stop-exit).

May be. I do not know.

But anyway I think we should use some filter's indicator(s) to filter the signals.

Files:

But in this case the system is becoming very complicated. We need to sort the digital filters to decide which indicators we need and what those indocators will do exactly. May be we do not need some of them.

And use simple Trendsignal indicator with Risk=11.

All together.

See picture.

Files:

We may use supertrend indicator, SATL, FATL and FTLM/STLM. And RBCI2.

Files:

I created KGSP indicator (Band Reject Filter (KGPS) - gating the fluctuation except specified band). It is pass stop. But I think we can not use it. May be I created it not in right way.

I do not know.

I used generator of digital filters (in download area) and I did it for eurusd H1

only. I did not calculate anything manually.

Does anybody have pass stop filter (to avoid trading in the selected channels)?

Files:
kgsp.mq4  35 kb

I want to add that on the FTLM-STLM histogram (second window). On the picture above we see the buy signal and exit as well. And this second signal to buy is more sronger that previous to sell (according to RSTL and RFTL: RSTL is yellow on the main window).

Thus if we will take into account the RSTL and RFTL we may avoid some trades with losses or with small profit.

Files:

I think it is possible to create the trading system using the digital filters only. See the picture attached.

But anyway it is the filters.

To filter the signals.

Files:
dig.gif  26 kb
Reason: