Jurik - page 12

Files:
3c_jjrsx1.mq4  7 kb

I just installed latest set.

Files:
filters1234.gif  26 kb

Indicator on Main chart

Hi ND

I have loaded both sets of indicators but did not get the one on your main chart Could you tell me which one is that?

With the NK Library set, I found that some of the indicators needed JurX Series Resize and JurXSeriesAlert to compile which I have not found

I also looked inside the code, but my Russian is non existent Has anyone else experienced this?

ejpdl

Hello everyone,

just to say somteimes newbs needs some eplanations of how to use those incredible indies. We're not talking about macd and rsi. Just links.

ejpdl:
Hi ND

I have loaded both sets of indicators but did not get the one on your main chart Could you tell me which one is that?

With the NK Library set, I found that some of the indicators needed JurX Series Resize and JurXSeriesAlert to compile which I have not found

I also looked inside the code, but my Russian is non existent Has anyone else experienced this?

ejpdl

It is 3c_J2JLite.

All you need to do is toplace the files from include unzipped folder to include Metatrader's folder. The same with library and indicators folders.

Flytox:
Hello everyone, just to say somteimes newbs needs some eplanations of how to use those incredible indies. We're not talking about macd and rsi. Just links.

Hi Flytox,

The coder is coded very well-known indicators in jurik/color/smooth/and so on way. So basicly it is for advanced users.

But there are some very new indicators as well.

For example I downloaded classical digital system chart:

- template with indicators;

- trading system thread.

And compare some indicators.

I attached to the chart simple standard FATL indicator. We can not change any settings in this indicator.

And all other indicators are FATL as well from new Jurik indicators' set. See the differencies.

To use those new Jurik indicators it is necessary to know how to use FATL for example.

Files:
fatl.gif  26 kb

Lot of thanks to you for these explanations and links.

The other example is Bollinger Bands indicator.

In the image you may see standard BB indicator and Jurik BB from recent set. The Jurik BB is colored and stepped.

Files:
bb_1.gif  26 kb

And next is Moving Averages indicator.

You may see standard ma indicator (write color) and all the others are Jurik MA indicators with the same settings.

Files:
ma.gif  27 kb
Reason: