The Murrey Math Trading System - page 67

Also, there appears to be quite a lot of commented-out parts of the program code which when the changed back to code does not compile. Is the mql half finished or what?

Data location

xard777:

Iam using your Time frame 2007, but the numerical data is in the middle of the chart. How do you get the data moved to the right side of the chart, like yours? tia

wjonass2:
xard777: Iam using your Time frame 2007, but the numerical data is in the middle of the chart. How do you get the data moved to the right side of the chart, like yours? tia

change the X.Offset figure from the input menu, if it says 0 or -10 try 240 or 250 or -250

Xard777

Usdcad

Hi cmc,

Just want to make sure the MMLines I am looking for USDCAD is the same as you. If Internal Harmonic Octave wave pattern is in control, then I assume 6/8 level is the best place to look for a reversal toward 7/8 level. Only candle reversal patterns could confirm this.

Good luck!

Files:
usdcad1.gif  12 kb

circles of conflict

xard777: Has there ever been a template made that shows the five circles of concern on a murrey math chart? Would seem to be a handy thing to have.

tia

FrankC:
Hi cmc,

Just want to make sure the MMLines I am looking for USDCAD is the same as you. If Internal Harmonic Octave wave pattern is in control, then I assume 6/8 level is the best place to look for a reversal toward 7/8 level. Only candle reversal patterns could confirm this.

Good luck!

Can you please post your version of the indicator

thanks

CMC

MM Lines

Hi cmc,

Attached is the version I am using. Thanks.

Files:
mm_lines.mq4  13 kb

FrankC:
Hi cmc, Attached is the version I am using. Thanks.

Hi Mate, I don't have the same readings

Which period are you using? 64, 32, 16 ?

CMC

Have finally closed my short JPY for another 100 pips

CMC

Hi Guys,

Have gone short EUR @ 1.3245

Have gone long JPY @ 117.97

So far this year this system has returned 700 pips

CMC

Reason: