The Murrey Math Trading System - page 53

kappari:

MM line can be helpful at determining the targets for chart patterns !

Kappari, would you please post your MM indicator. I can't find mine lol

(edit) - I found it - msg 166

Btw, how do you decide, when (in which cases) to use static Octave and when to use dinamic MM's?

Mario

alamanjani:

Kappari, would you please post your MM indicator. I can't find mine lol

(edit) - I found it - msg 166

Earlier I got a little confuzed

Anyway, here is another modification by Cja, if you want to have more room on the chart. I really like it.

Mario

Files:

AUDNZD - recalculated

Previous plan was, major turn around at -2. MM lines just got recalculated, -2 is now +2; This is still reversal level, so expectacions shouldn't change too much, right?

There are good odds, to see +4 from here and then we will see, if it reverses again or continue to go up - correct?

Btw, did this recalculation started a little early? Didn't see price crossing 1.1292 level

Mario

Files:

Linear regresion slope

Kappari, I like your Linear Regresion Slope Indicator.

Interesting, how it keep diverging before turns.

Can you share this one?

Mario

Hi Guys,

I've been taken out of my Long CHF trade, and have bagged 100 pips.

Still have a Short CAD open which is not behaving itself. I had another opportunity to get out yesterday at breakeven, but it's finding hourly resistance now. If it decides to run, then it's heading for 1.1780 but will all other positions closed, I've heaps of margin again. This has been a good month with 480 pips from the system

Good trading to all

CMC

alamanjani:
Earlier I got a little confuzed

Anyway, here is another modification by Cja, if you want to have more room on the chart. I really like it.

Mario

Thanks alot Mario that's the one i was searching for,

after downloading it i renamed it to " mm-lines-clear " cuase it 'll help me watching my chart pattern ,

the version i use for "linear regression slope " 's attached , i got it from another forum , sorry it wannt work except on Interbank server

Linear Regresion Slope

kappari:

the version i use for "linear regression slope " 's attached , i got it from another forum , sorry it wannt work except on Interbank server

Kappari, thank you.

Btw, I found version, that works everywhere lol

It's Igorad's version and I've compared it with your's from your charts and looks like this one will work as well.

Thank you Igorad!

Mario

Files:

Murrey talks about trading 7/8 line bounces, 8/8 line bounces and +1/8 line bounces. Personally I want to see a retracement back to the line before I have an EA trade it. How do other people feel about this? Immediately trade +1 and -1 lines, or look for retracement? do you use other indicators to confirm?

Market Profile is one I'm going to study for a while as soon as I have some free time.

Hey daraknor,

For the smaller timeframes the first time, the higher timeframes second time

Regards,

TMM

p.s. did you manage to install things you mentioned in 'pm'?

Hi Guys,

I've done the unthinkable and exited my short CAD position @ breakeven on the CAD with this latest correction.

I just don't feel that this latest move up on the EUR will last and the conditions are too choppy over Christmas for me.

If I'm wrong then I'll miss 100 pips, but at least I won't loose anything

I have a question for Trading MM or Daraknor,

my version of MM gives the same readings on every time frame, so which time frame is it calculating the 64 period?

Thanks

CMC

Reason: