The Murrey Math Trading System - page 45

stockpick:
Help please - I have seen this before is it possible to get the software and if so does it use a data feed in real time. thanks for any info

Yes it is, it use quote.com now owned by E-signal

So just let me know

Regards,

Trading MM:
Yes it is, it use quote.com now owned by E-signal

So just let me know

Regards,

Does this mean you sell the software, or you get it if you sign up for the data service?

stockpick:
Does this mean you sell the software, or you get it if you sign up for the data service?

No, I don't sell it. It's free, with a yahoo account you have to subscribe to http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/mmxapp/

Registration is free, but membership is by approval. Which can take some time, and approval is not guaranteed. Moreover there is hardly any support in that group.

For now you need Qcharts and quote.com feed. After about 1 year the quote.com feed willl be substituted by the E-signal feed, however nobody knows if someone is willing to modify Xchartmm to this new feed.

If you need additional info pm me

Regards,

Trading MM:
Time frame calculation set to oct 6 (harvest Moon) for proper Circle of Conflicts calculations (I hope) Edit: Added GBP for Xard

I don't know about the time frames, but the EURUSD MML are definitely wrong. They didn't do the scale fix, so it is just gibberish.

Looking at the GBPUSD, it didn't follow the zone of conflict rule at all. It did not avoid, bounce or accelerate - and that is the three reactions possible. I would be interested to see zoomed in data, or see a full year chart starting from last October.

kappari:
the double bottom failed & price continued moving short

the rule say " 95% of the time any market falling below -1/8'll continue down at -2/8" so waiting that is much better ,

good luck

As you can see on the chart after the JPY hit the -2/8 it recalculated to 3/8,

Hi Kappari,

Would you mind please posting the version you are using?

Thanks

CMC

cmc:
Hi Kappari,

Would you mind please posting the version you are using?

Thanks

CMC

Hi cmc

That version was post by cja here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172943/page12

This is a great replaying EA for any ind./strategy/template.

Put the .dll file in /experts/libraries/

.mql in /experts/

Open strategy tester,mark the visual mode,start,pause,put the template on chart,set the speed,play and go thru history.

EA commands:

b - to open position Buy

s - to open position Sell

" the arrow upwards to close " - all BUY

" the arrow downwards to close " - all SELL

t - includes the trailing

r - switches off a trailing

Enjoy!

Files:
vizin_test.rar  36 kb

Thanks for reply

xard777:
Here is software, you need a feed from quote.com

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3rc5vj

Xard777

Thanks for the help

stockpick:
Help please - I have seen this before is it possible to get the software and if so does it use a data feed in real time. thanks for any info

Here is software, you need a feed from quote.com

Edited - your welcome

Xard777

Reason: