The Murrey Math Trading System - page 148

cosmiclifeform:
Hi Thanphong,

The text shift function is already built into this indicator.

extern int text_shift = 8; // name changed from mml_shft and externalised - DA // default = 8 right side

I used "text_shift" = 75 in my attached screen shot to put the text on the left side of the chart.

Hope this helps you,

Robert

Thanks for that. a great help.!!

Wow ! Thank you very much !

Does anyone know how and when octave reset?

If someone could explain it would be great.

Cause when the market moves fast and gets to extremes it looks like time to buy or sell, but octaves reset and then you find that you are in the middle of octaves.

thanks

Is it possible to have a pop up alert when MMlines change to another leveI/octave?

regards,

Cuneyt

Back Test

Does anyone know of a way to manually back test the Murrey Math Indicator in MT4? Since it's based on the current market action, is there a way to set it to focus on the past? Thanks.

It is the characteristic of this indicator...

bobah:
If someone could explain it would be great.

Cause when the market moves fast and gets to extremes it looks like time to buy or sell, but octaves reset and then you find that you are in the middle of octaves.

thanks

that I find absurd. Goes from extremely oversold/overbought to not, based on a few ticks which constitute the tipping point.

I look for 3 indicators, please ?

Hey everyone,

I found this video because I'm looking for the trend indicators but it is a chart Ninjatrader (Brief illustration of Murrey Math | WebFroster).

I noted three indicators that interest me.

Where can I find for Metatrader please?

Thank you for your help

if anyone have these indicator (circle of conflict), would mind to share here ?

i m interested to try it, please.....

santoso_am:
if anyone have these indicator (circle of conflict), would mind to share here ?

or email me at santoso_am@yahoo.com

i m interested to try it, please.....

I'm also interested in this indicator, if you got it, please upload.

Murrey Math Trading System info in zip file

The info refers to angled lines that show momentum and speed but these lines do not appear when I install the indicator. Can anyone tell me if I need to change settings or if you are aware of these momentum and speed signals included in the Murrey indicator? Thanks.

Reason: