The Murrey Math Trading System - page 20

Why sometimes I could not drag indicators to my chart ?

Nices

xard777:
Here is a setup with the Demark indicator....

thanx FXKID

unzip, copy template to c:\metatrader4\templates and rest of files to indicator folder; restart MT4, right click screen, select templates\#live-timeframe.

Please excuse me if this is a stupid question:

What is the Y-CLS I know the others but don't know this one.

Thanks in advance.

update

see post 213

Added yesterday's waist & close lines to chart.

Xard777

xard777:

thanx FXKID

unzip, copy template to c:\metatrader4\templates and rest of files to indicator folder; restart MT4, right click screen, select templates\#live-timeframe.

Edited - **Important** Added waist and close lines to chart - see piccy

Thanks for this system could you please post how we read the trend window with ref to Y-cls, Y-waist, y-vol, t-vol

thanks

xard777, what about my post #214 ?

pece

Why my pece look diffrence wiht your xard777 whats wrong wit it ? And were is the today waist ?

Files:
pp.gif  39 kb

hulahula:
Why my pece look diffrence wiht your xard777 whats wrong wit it ? And were is the today waist ?

You only get a yesterday waist....if you look you will see the waist & close is only one pip apart...

Xard777

O..O..OOKKKK I see da pece .

xard777:

thanx FXKID

Edited - **Important** Added waist and close lines to chart - see piccy

The piccy is purty

Thanks for everthing

xard777:
OOPS!!...sorry for ignoring you.. Plus now playing with this setup....see piccy (as seen in post 206 lexus piccy - none sharing ba57ard)

U da man

Do u mind hooking up the new version? It look guud

Reason: