BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 28

After compiling you should have this indicator in Navigator panel (see image).

Make sure that you place this indicator in /indicator folder.

Files:
itrend.gif  43 kb

ok...i see it frm u r reply...its advance already... can u guide me.. where to start frm the beginning...i mean how to use this BRAIN SYSTEM, the set up;the procedure..

rhmyee:
ok...i see it frm u r reply...its advance already... can u guide me.. where to start frm the beginning...i mean how to use this BRAIN SYSTEM, the set up;the procedure..

There are two systems in this section:

- Brainwashing system; and

- Braintrading system (BrainSystem).

All the indicators and everything were posted already.

As I understand you are interesting in Brainwashing system.

For Brainwashing system start with this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173031 and read all the thread namely "Brainwashing ...".

alert setting

hello new digital

how to change the alert setting to work in different time frame in your mq4?

say in 1 / 5 minutes?

thank you

srusli:
hello new digital

how to change the alert setting to work in different time frame in your mq4?

say in 1 / 5 minutes?

thank you

The are Alarm and Id if I remember. So set Alart to 1 and UID to 1, the other indicator - Alarm to 1 (true) and ID to 2. Means different ID.

I am trying to come back to this system and this section.

A question about the brain system...

If someone could provide me with a link as to what the indicators mean (ie blue dot, red arrow, cyan dot and such) i would appreciate that quite a bit... thanks

rob

Robdizo:
If someone could provide me with a link as to what the indicators mean (ie blue dot, red arrow, cyan dot and such) i would appreciate that quite a bit... thanks rob

blue and other similar color is uptrend or buy signal or filter for buy. Red is for sell.

Questions for newdigital

I know you've heard this many times before, but I am new here and have to commend you and your team's kind dedication to the free education of others on profitable forex systems ! ! I have read this TSD BT thread and have applied the system to some 15M charts and must say it looks very promising as you have indicated. I do have some questions that I'd appreciate if you could answer...

for the 15M timeframe using TSD BT System:

1) Do we still use i-trend indicator to filter potential trades? Or can we rely on the BT signals combined with the XO indicator alone?

2) Can you please elaborate the "exit on SAR" strategy and please provide the SAR settings (I know you have them in the template but I'd like to know them so I can apply them without the template)

3) Can we enter a trade some bars later after a confirmed entry signal?

4) What do you think about this addition to the strategy: "If a signal bar closes in confirmation with the TSD BT rules but is longer than 25 pips on close then avoid that trade and wait for the next opportunity." The reason for this is that I have found many times when the confirmed signal candle is very lengthy then entry at the open of the next candle may not proof profitable.

Keep up the great work and Thank You!

pipsnaper:
I know you've heard this many times before, but I am new here and have to commend you and your team's kind dedication to the free education of others on profitable forex systems ! ! I have read this TSD BT thread and have applied the system to some 15M charts and must say it looks very promising as you have indicated. I do have some questions that I'd appreciate if you could answer...

for the 15M timeframe using TSD BT System:

1) Do we still use i-trend indicator to filter potential trades? Or can we rely on the BT signals combined with the XO indicator alone?

2) Can you please elaborate the "exit on SAR" strategy and please provide the SAR settings (I know you have them in the template but I'd like to know them so I can apply them without the template)

3) Can we enter a trade some bars later after a confirmed entry signal?

4) What do you think about this addition to the strategy: "If a signal bar closes in confirmation with the TSD BT rules but is longer than 25 pips on close then avoid that trade and wait for the next opportunity." The reason for this is that I have found many times when the confirmed signal candle is very lengthy then entry at the open of the next candle may not proof profitable.

Keep up the great work and Thank You!

1. The problem with i-trend indicator is the following: this indicator is showing different value with different broker. Sometimes, not all the time. If i use alpari broker and you will use ibfx so we will have different trades in some cases. In was mentioned in Brainwashing threads in this section. So if somebody find the way to use the other indicator then i-trend so it will be good. As to XO indicator so it may be good bt when we create EA with this i-XO indicator so this EA is difficult to be backtested (because of I-XO indicator). BTW using i-trend is very easy way and tested during the many months already.

2. I don't rememer now about SAR. Probable I need to come back to this thread. Besides we will need to develop EAs so i will have to come back.

3. We are trading on the closed bar. It means that we enter on the next bar (next after confirmed signal bar).

4. Yes it may be good.

newdigital:
There are two systems in this section:

- Brainwashing system; and

- Braintrading system (BrainSystem).

All the indicators and everything were posted already.

As I understand you are interesting in Brainwashing system.

For Brainwashing system start with this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173031 and read all the thread namely "Brainwashing ...".

What is the difference between the two? Is Braintrading system referring to manual trading while Brainwashing refers to the EA?

For the TRIX indicator, should I leave the setting as is for all currency pairs and TFs?

thx

Reason: