--

Files:
aq.gif  10 kb
buy.gif  10 kb

New Stop

--

Files:
stop.gif  10 kb

It's been awhile since I read the doc, but it looks like, in your first post, the first picture that you posted would have been a valid entry, based on the system, at the open of the bar where the arrow is at. It had closed past the 38% retractment and then at FULL bar closed above the 25%.

You second chart would not be an entry. Since you have a new Active Wave, you need to now wait for a retractment to close past the 38% and then a Full bar above the 25% or below the 75% would be an entry.

Keris

keris2112:
It's been awhile since I read the doc, but it looks like, in your first post, the first picture that you posted would have been a valid entry, based on the system, at the open of the bar where the arrow is at. It had closed past the 38% retractment and then at FULL bar closed above the 25%.

You second chart would not be an entry. Since you have a new Active Wave, you need to now wait for a retractment to close past the 38% and then a Full bar above the 25% or below the 75% would be an entry.

Keris

Thanks for you help

--

kamyar:
i suppose that this threat is for ICWR users and i am one of them

with many problems

do you use ICWR indicatore for trad?

if you use it what is the best setting for short term trading for the indicatore?

first please answer these two then i have many many questions.

tanx a lot

Hi,

i update code the ICWR indicatore

i share soon...

best settings is default for Intraday M5

--

thanks

thanks for your reply.i am looking forward for your new vrsion of ICWR indicator.

hi

i suppose that this thread is for ICWR users and i am one of them

with many problems

do you use ICWR indicatore for trading?

if you use it what is the best setting for short term trading for the indicatore?

first please answer these two then i have many many questions.

tanx a lot

ICWR v0.1BETA

ICWR v0.1BETA

--

Files:

hi

i downloaded your indicatore.a crucial question!what is the best settings for short and long term trading for the indicator and again thanks

kamyar:
i downloaded your indicatore.a crucial question!what is the best settings for short and long term trading for the indicator and again thanks

default settings for M5 short term

this BETA !

i have change code to find best settings for short and long term trading !

you can parameter change calc.NumBars for backtesting and find best settings for short and long term trading

--

thanks alex.i'll do that

Reason: