Filters indicators - page 16

newdigital:
And there are some other indicators from this tool which may be interesting filters as well. For example: JDemarkl and JCCIX. Just install this toll (or set for example).

could you please post the indicator that is on the chart (page 9 )

it's like a three colors ma filter on chart indicating up/down/ and sideways with gray. i cannot find it

thanks in advance

It is from this tool/attchments https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173010/page5

Do not remember indicator but I remember that I changed the settings for color. It is Jurik MT4 tool's indicator from the post with th settings changed for color.

there needs to some more explanation when posting some of these filters. I have no idea how to use them.

I look at a chart with them attached and be like "ok, now what?"

how do you use these indicators.

on the main window the yellow is the laguerre filter and the brown is the ama &ama sig

thanks

Files:
indicators.jpg  82 kb

Lol I found what I need

Good success with igorad's ADX

I apologize for not writing sooner. I'm still having trouble figuring out the thread arrangement on this blog (and learning how to find stuff). I want to report that igorad's ADX works well. I've compared it to VTTrader and the values compare well. The inputs are a bit different because of the different broker-dealers providing slightly different H, L, O, and C. The code is available on this website from igorad. Thanks Igor.

Sincerely,

Ira berenhaus

iberenhaus@comcast.net

ingvar_e:
The ADX in MT4 works different compared to Wilders original method. There is a posting, I have forgotten where on this site that has a good ADX named WildersDMI_v1. It works correctly. I have told this to Bill Poulus and also provided him with a link to this site. Obviously he prefer not to inform his customers that there is a good ADX available for MT4. I have done some MT4 programming implementing one of his methods in MT4. (I bought his quite expensive package). I am not 100% sure I got everything right but so far its no good. On his site with testimonials there is an entry where a person claims to have programmed the indicators. When I tried to get in contact with that person and asked Bill about his address Bill blankly refused. Even after presenting Bill with good reasons why and some arguing. Makes you wonder why.

Hallo people,

I'm pretty new here, and just got this by "googling" around for finding the "real" ADX indicator for MT4. It was actually a long and hard quest, because there are dozens of wrong ones (without speaking of the "standard", included in the distribution).

Thank you very much mladen, because "your is it!", precisely coded as per p.35 of the book. I was almost desperate and wanted to make such a thing, but fortunately one doesn't have always to re-invent the wheel.

I also appreciated very much your comment on "the" book. If you are interested (we will be surely interested in your opinions and help) I belong to a small community of people having the book, having read it several times, and putting quite a lot of efforts for "refreshing" and profitably applying Wilder's methods to today markets. You find us in the other forum: Trading Systems in 'New Concepts In Technical Trading Systems' by J. Welles Wilder, and you probably can immediately see that we are quite active. You hopefully don't mind that I will make some advertisment of your indicator and credit your merits.

I sincerely hope this link is not disturbing anybody, because that other forum has a quite different focus (it's not oriented towards metatrader and "computerized" trading). And I did not find any precise rule here against posting links.

Thank you again, and perhaps see you soon!

F.

should the analysis of price data series be done in the time doman or the frequency domain.i think ehlers is doin it in the frequency dmain.

how do i extract the stationary part out of the price series data for analysing.

can any1 pls help

newdigital:
Filters' trading system. May be used as a filter in other systems.

this would be very nice, but PCCI moves up/down when you scroll the chart... anyway to make them fixed f.e. to middle axis... ?

MTF Digital filter indicators(FATL,SATL,FTML,etc..)

DigitalFilterTF - MQL4 Code Base

Digital Filters

без DLL - MQL4 Code Base

Reason: