Filters indicators - page 17

hello, to use the indicator 3c_JMoving Avereges which is color magenta and green, what indicator or files are necessary ?

i downloaded it from the front page , but there is too much indicators with it. 20 plus 3cj indicators as well as 20+ other indicators. I deleted all other indicators except the 3c_JMoving Avereges but MT4 cant use it anymore.

Reason i want to delete the unnecessary one because my MT4 expert is too full already.

Updated version WilderDMI with DX line (ADXMode=2).

Files:

igorad:

thank you, Igor

could you add few comments, plese?

Files:

igorad:

Many Thanks to you, Igorad

digital filter indicator and include file

Hi All !

I just wanted to know if all the digital filter exposed in this topic coulb be transferred into an include file in order to apply them to a custom indocator for example and not just the price data ?

Any example whith the digital filter as indicator ans as an include file would be great and would permit a lot of people to understand the logic.

Many thanks

what does FILTER -- suppose to do ==== in plain english ?

Looking for Trend Filter

Hello guys:

I am looking for a trend filter algorithem.

I have weather station website. I get some measure data from database and plot these data in a chart. Now my professor told me I need to predicate the weather trend (temperature trend )by trend filter so that I could know what the approximate trend of the temperature in on or two hours later. Then I can compare the real chart and estimated chart to see the difference.

Is that trend filter exit? Is that a program

newdigital:
Filters' trading system. May be used as a filter in other systems.

Hi how did you combine renko and pcci together ? as one indicator . They both appear different on my charts

Cannot Load DF.dll, Problems...

Everything is where it's supposed to be...

DF.dll is in the expers\libraries folder

BDSP is in windows\system32

lapack is in windows\system32

mkl_support is in windows\system32

I keep on getting "cannot load library DF.dll". I'm using Windows 7 operating system. In MetaTrader, "Allow dll imports" is checked.

My thinking that BDSP, lapack, or mkl_support is corrupt, if there the stuff being referenced - used by DF.dll. I don't know, I'm just a programmer.

These are the binary files.

I would appreciate help with this from anyone. THanks.

Searching for trend filter indicator

Hello

Because I don't have much time, I have to trade with a 1 or 5 Min chart. I marked some parts in the picture, the green parts are the ones where it's easy to detect a trend and where are many indicators which show good signals. But I did not find an indicator which shows right signals in the red area and this is where I make bad trades. Which indicators or signals do you use to avoid trading in such an area or to the wrong trend direction in such a part?

Thanks for your help

leMai

Files:
noise.bmp  898 kb
Reason: