Forecasting indicators - page 7

there is a lot more indecatores based on td. if anybody can help

thanks a million....

Two forecasting indicators from Metaquotes website russian version:

1. DailyLevels indicator: support/resistence for previous day + max/min/middle daily according to Paramon system.

2. Calculation the future day indicator.

Based on Neal T. Weintraub 'The Weintraub Daytrader'. The full description are insidethe code as small article (in Russian).

As I understand it is forecasting of the support and resistance for the next day.

no need of forecasting you can use just simple moving averages to do that but you have to remember that where is trend going down or up and than use these moving

To find the high value of next day just put moving average of LWMA shifted 1 High price

To find the high value of next day just put moving average of LWMA shifted 1 Low price

now remember that trend is up chances are great of hitting high value

trend is down chances are great to hit low value

this thing may work just check it out yourself

Files:
mp.gif  58 kb

mos:
there is a lot more indecatores based on td. if anybody can help

Everything about DeMark:

- TD Sequential indicator with full documentation is here;

- Demark Auto Trader: EA for MT3;

- code of standard DeMarker indicator: small thread is here;

- Another Demark Trendline Trader: one indicator as trading system;

- Tom DeMark DIFF: one very good indicator;

- Demark documentation and code: documentation and code (Tradestation) for Demark indicators;

- All Demark indicators: here and here.

newdigital:
Sorry but usually the people are not explaining anything on the other forums. Just posting. I found it on Poul's forum (Russian forex forum). The author ANG@ posted these indicators without any explanation. Seems he is mathematician. There is the thread there but with few posts only. The people (including Yur4ik who is an active member of our forum as well) asked the ANG@ about explanation in Russian. He answered that it is the new development and we can not find anything about it.

Hi Newdgital

I have found more info about Hurst Polynomial Regression indicator.İt looks quite interesting.http://www.janarps.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=29&products_id=212&osCsid=9ce8715f4f95aca19a126510bba3b5d4

hi

hi mystified

thx very intresting

need predict price by stochastic

I have an idea, but I can't find the indicator that show predict Of price if stochastic cross 50, 20, 80 etc

Like this..

Time frame Predict of Price

Stoch 5,3,3 Stoch 14,3,3

Level Price Level Price

15M current 265.00 current 265.00

23.6 265.46 23.6 265.75

30M etc etc

Anybody could help me please............

hi

hi

i dont understand can you show with picture what you mean?

lodol2:
hi i dont understand can you show with picture what you mean?

Sorry about the last post. This idea is from calculation of stochastic. The rule of stochs is the cycle from Cross 20 to cross 80 vice versa. It seems the price follow the stochs because it is a leading indicator, especially GBPJPY.

So I want reverse the equation of stochs so if the current stochs 5,3,3 cross 20 the price is 234,50, could we make an indicator that predict what price if stochs 5,3,3 cross 50, 80, 90. If possible it means we can know this price is the maximal price in oversold or overbought to exit trade before the price back. I want use this indicator with MTF stochs 5,3,3 and 14,3,3 TF 15M,30M, 1H, 4H because these are the great indicator for GBPJPY momentum movement.

The indicator we need will show like this..

TF 15M

Stochs 5,3,3 current level 27,8 price : 234.50

cross level 23,6 price 234.20

cross level 76,4 predict price 235.10

Stochs 14,3,3 current level 20,8 price : 234.50

cross level 23,6 predict price 234.80

cross level 76,4 predict price 235.80

TF 30M etc...

TF 1H etc..

TF 4H etc...

This indicator always change because the calculation of stochs will change but in one cycle we have the target price to exit if we use the TF 15 to enter the trade, so do with 30M and 1 H. The basic rule is MTF Stochastic by Spudfire. I hope somebody can find the indicator because I have always the best entry with the rule but crash with the exit, loss floating profit I have before

Reason: