EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 412

Dimka-novitsek:
Yeah, I don't know, I'd rather not do anything about this pair.
I'll open if it breaks a level or if it hits a new low.

terentyevdd:
First of all, the macd on the last stick is incomplete, and at any time it can go lower than the previous one and you will get a signal, the green wave - combination of AC+AD comes from 4 sticks, i.e. if it collapses now it will be red on one of them, and maybe even on two, if it collapses with speed, is that enough?
The key word is IF and incomplete Are you building your strategy on that?

seolink74:
None of your indicators show this... Or do you have them for beauty?
If you really need a signal, then the chart is daily on Н4 these signals have already matured on Н1 for a long time

terentyevdd:
And if you need a signal, the daily chart on n4 has already matured with these signals on n1.
MACD is recommended to use on H4 timeframes... False signals are often shown on smaller timeframes. I'm not trying to change your opinion, I'm just keeping the topic interesting :)

seolink74:
The key word is IF and unfinished Are you basing your strategy on that?
I don't play on the daily, I don't have a deposit, so I play during the day, I don't look at daily signals, I only look intraday, and sometimes there is even a good signal on m5, after that it goes to all the others, plus I use fibo levels

seolink74:
MACD is recommended to use on H4 timeframes and above... lower timeframes often give false signals. I'm not trying to change your mind... I'm just keeping on topic :)

I still have to show my prediction - beam-line...future euro movement...wait...

seolink74:
MACD is recommended for H4 timeframes and above. I'm not trying to change your mind... I'm just keeping on topic :)
i don't disagree, that's what the indicators are for, moreover i have two mcd's

terentyevdd:
I don't disagree, that's what the indicators are for, as you can see, and moreover there are two mcd's worth

remove the price and it would be great)))) just kidding...

Vizard:

remove the price and everything will be fine)))) just kidding...
=) there is a reversal on n1) i forgot the name hammer =) shooting star i always mix them up( well it needs confirmation

terentyevdd:
=) there's a reversal on n1)

looking at the price or the indices...?

Where's the pivot going?

Reason: