Pivot indicators - page 45

sweet spots

Greetings,

I am using the Xpivotmultiday indicator to plot my pivots and it works very well. I have one question. The indocator marks "sweet spotts" can any one tell me what these are and how they are traded.

Thanks

how to trade

Greetings,

I have been using the pivots indicator attached and it has a sweet spot I have no idea what that is or how to trade the sweet spot could someone explain the methodology of teh sweet spot thanks

Files:

pivot indicator for a specific period

hi dear programmers, i want a standard pivot indicator that has start and end time inputs for which pivots to be calculated..so that it can calculate pivots from x date y time to z date p time.. it vl be a very help ful tool for me ..i vl share my system once u give me the indicator..pls mail me tulasi9ram gmail.com

can somebody please modify this pivot-indicator?

hi coders,

i needed the great sdx-pivots to be printed in the past for testing. therefore i found the all_pivot indicator and combined it with the additional sdx-pivots-levels like fib r1, fib s2, today's open etc...

everything works fine now. but there are two things i can't do:

1. can someone please put labels at the lines?

2. can someone please add an alert when price touches (or better: comes 5 pips near) a line?

my idea is only to trade when price in the the near of a pivot line or yesterdays high or todays open etc.

but therefore an alert is very important.

i would be happy if somebody did it!

marbo

Files:

Try This.

Use this ones, maybe you can get likely what you want.

Files:

thanks but i already have these indicators...

i need an indicator where an alert comes up when prices reaches the pivot-lines. that is the important thing.

Marbo:
thanks but i already have these indicators... i need an indicator where an alert comes up when prices reaches the pivot-lines. that is the important thing.

I'm sure that has been made before. Just need to search the forums.

Help With Daily Pivot Point Indicator that Uses Trendlines

Hi

I'm new to programming for MT4 and am having some major difficultly with it.

What I'm interested in having is a daily pivot point indicator that only draws

the horizontal lines without any lines connecting them (See the attached

image). I use pivots as a visual indicator only and don't program or use

any Expert Advisors.

Please see the attached MQ4 file if you are interested, I know the code has problems.

Currently I don't understand how to update the pivot point lines using

ObjectMove() or ObjectSet(). Look at the code and you'll probably see why.

If you know of a pivot point indicator that already does this feel free to let me know.

TIA

Files:

Hi, you can use my pivot indicator.

When money makes money :: Download

There is also a "No sunday version" it uses internal buffers to draw the lines.

You also can adjust the timeframes. so it is possible to draw M1 - MN timeframes pivot points.

//z

forextrader43:
Hi

I'm new to programming for MT4 and am having some major difficultly with it.

What I'm interested in having is a daily pivot point indicator that only draws

the horizontal lines without any lines connecting them (See the attached

image). I use pivots as a visual indicator only and don't program or use

any Expert Advisors.

Please see the attached MQ4 file if you are interested, I know the code has problems.

Currently I don't understand how to update the pivot point lines using

ObjectMove() or ObjectSet(). Look at the code and you'll probably see why.

If you know of a pivot point indicator that already does this feel free to let me know.

TIA

Hi all

Thanks to all the contributors in this thread. I have been looking for an indicator that can give me daily pivot points and I just found it. Thanks again.

Reason: