TSD-v11 MT4-JB-OsMA - page 8

Dosnt appear many people use this ea, it is so fantastic i emplore more people to run this in demo work wonders =) . It is crazy, i have no idea how it works.... but it just does.

I traded those EAs long time ago ... seems it should be improved for 5 digit price ... will try to look at this.

Life is has its very interesting "rules" : the forgetting rule is one of those. Things are forgotten, rightfully or not, but they are.

In order to keep the name giving ea alive, changed some things in the TSD EA according to the new happenings and rules :
automatic adjustment to 4/5 digit brokers

all the suffixes and prefixes adjustment

Of parameters : I think that just one needs an explanation - UseTimeLimit. Depending on the symbol this EA trades only on certain minutes for one of the 4 symbols. In my tests it turned out that with that time limit still on, results are slightly better, so I kept it as an option - if true, time limit is honored, if false, it does not matter what time is it

Attached tests for EURUSD on daily time frame default settings. Upper is with time limit on, lower is without time limit. Now you all decide if this EA was rightfully forgotten

PS: TSD is hard-coded to trade only 4 symbols : EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY and USDCHF and I did not change that. On other symbols it will not work. Apart from this restriction there is no other restriction whatsoever

Hey mladen,

Thanks so much for posting this.

Forgive my ignorance but I'm a little confused about how to use this EA.

I see that it only trades 4 pairs. However, which time frame chart should I attach the EA to? (weekly?, daily?) and do I need to attach the EA to all 4 charts or just 1?

If you could let me know that would be great.

Thanks again for sharing!

mladen:
Life is has its very interesting "rules" : the forgetting rule is one of those. Things are forgotten, rightfully or not, but they are.

In order to keep the name giving ea alive, changed some things in the TSD EA according to the new happenings and rules :
automatic adjustment to 4/5 digit brokers

all the suffixes and prefixes adjustment

Of parameters : I think that just one needs an explanation - UseTimeLimit. Depending on the symbol this EA trades only on certain minutes for one of the 4 symbols. In my tests it turned out that with that time limit still on, results are slightly better, so I kept it as an option - if true, time limit is honored, if false, it does not matter what time is it

Attached tests for EURUSD on daily time frame default settings. Upper is with time limit on, lower is without time limit. Now you all decide if this EA was rightfully forgotten

PS: TSD is hard-coded to trade only 4 symbols : EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY and USDCHF and I did not change that. On other symbols it will not work. Apart from this restriction there is no other restriction whatsoever

It is originally planed to trade those 4 pairs only

It is not what we could call a "multi symbol trading EA" (it does not trade all the 4 symbols if you attach it to a chart) but it trades the symbol it is attached to.

So some basic "rules" :
it will trade the symbol (chart) it is attached to. If that symbol is not one of the 4 (USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDJPY or EURUSD) it will not trade at all. So if you want it to trade these 4 symbols you need to attach it to 4 charts

it is, more or less, what we could call a "trending" EA (it is looking for trends) Time frames suitable to find trends are, in my opinion, time frames longer than or equal to 1 hour (even the 1 hour is much more suitable for "intra day" trading than for "trend following" ways. I tested the v_12 on daily chart and it gave best results on daily chart.

The logic of the original EA is not changed and, since the basis for it is the Triple screen system, one should know that all of those systems were developed for daily charts (hence my testing on daily time frame) As far as tests are concerned, it will not work OK for EURUSD on 1H or 4H charts

I did not test the rest of the symbols (I tested EURUSD only, since that is the symbol I prefer in my trading also) so I can not give you a "firm recommendation" for those, except for the general "trend following" EA recommendation

Hope this helps

regards

mladen

forexcashmachine:
Hey mladen,

Thanks so much for posting this.

Forgive my ignorance but I'm a little confused about how to use this EA.

I see that it only trades 4 pairs. However, which time frame chart should I attach the EA to? (weekly?, daily?) and do I need to attach the EA to all 4 charts or just 1?

If you could let me know that would be great.

Thanks again for sharing!

many thanks Mladen...

you're my genius

this EA open trades also on afternoon friday...these pending and open orders are very dangerous !

for me these settings must be added:

trades from monday to thursday and close all pending order until friday at 22:00

What you think Mladen ?

Try this one out.

What has been done :
Added CloseOnFriday option

When set to false the EA works the same way as before

When set to true :
it closes all open trades on Friday after time specified by FridayCloseHourand FridayCloseMinute regardless of profit

it deletes all buy stops or sell stops

implicitly, it prevents any trade and any operation on Friday after that time (so EA will not place any new orders after that time)

PS: CloseOnFriday checks server/broker time not local time
Added OneTradePerBaroption (I think that the lack of this caused new order on Friday afternoon (that is if your EA was attached to daily chart))

When set to false the EA works like before

When set to true :
if the EA opened a trade and then closed that trade on the same bar, it will stop trading till the next bar is reached

regards

mladen

dr.house7:
this EA open trades also on afternoon friday...these pending and open orders are very dangerous !

for me these settings must be added:

trades from monday to thursday and close all pending order until friday at 22:00

What you think Mladen ?
Files:
tsd_v12.1.mq4  14 kb

Thanks...many thanks Mladen you're incredible like a superhero...

It's a pity that this ea also with these changes remain not so profitable

Reason: