_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 209

Geolimber:
LOL. You are advertising this broker

how do we said? BUSTED no?

stevetrader:
Hi.

Why Your_Lucky don't respect the stop loss... also if i set "Autorange SL" false ??.

There is the possibility to set a SL with the number of pips desiderd??

Thanks

Please... someone can help me???

Hi,

I'm new here. Great EA btw. I searched, but i didn't find solution in these posts. Today night (GMT+2 timezone) i added on my two account (one is demo and one is live account) Lucy EA. On demo account, it worked well and made lots od trades, but on live account, it didn't make any trades. How it's possible, could anyone help me on this? Sorry for my poor english

rainb:
Hi, I'm new here. Great EA btw. I searched, but i didn't find solution in these posts. Today night (GMT+2 timezone) i added on my two account (one is demo and one is live account) Lucy EA. On demo account, it worked well and made lots od trades, but on live account, it didn't make any trades. How it's possible, could anyone help me on this? Sorry for my poor english

I think the spread in demo was 3 and in real was 5 for exemple.

If you have maxspread=4 you didn't have any trade...

The1:
From Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v2 Guide :

2. Open the Indicators folder and copy all the files in the folder and then paste C:\ProgramFiles\MetaTrader

- Alpari UK\experts\indicators

3. Open the Template folder and copy all the files in the folder and then paste C:\ProgramFiles\MetaTrader

- Alpari UK\templates

My question :

Did I need to do this in version Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v2b , or not ?

Because I read that some one ( page 132 ) he say , version v2b does not require the template .

????????

servaldsl:
I think the spread in demo was 3 and in real was 5 for exemple. If you have maxspread=4 you didn't have any trade...

Thank you for your answare. I'm testing this EA on broker, who has spread 5pip. I changed maxspread=6 on both account just in case, just to test it. The problem is not here. Could be there some other secret?

5 digits problem

G'day fellows, I was wondering about fxpro and the five decimal problem..... Surfed through the thread but couldn't find the answer to this, how do you guys fix it? Cheers.

Splendid..Thank you

Thankyou for sharing this EA with us, however this is my first time using a robot, I usually trade manually.

I have installed it all on my computer but I dont know how to place trades on it....Should I just place a new order??? I dont know if I should either click on buy or sell, I also dont know if I am suppose to input a stop loss or take profit. How do I edit the EA to open hour or close hour.

I am so sorry for taking you through all this again but I would really appreciate if you could help me through.

Thank you.

_rdb_:
Hello all,

I open this thread because I create some EA and want to share it for free and unlimited to all of you.

I choose TSD forum for place to share it because first time I learn MQL and all my knowlegde about MQL language begin when i read tutorials on this forum.

First EA will be discussed is Your_Lucky

this EA has been discussed in many threads EURGBP, and many friends responses this is Profitable-EA

I open this thread because I have plan to develop several EA, not just Your_Lucky.

Your_Lucky is working on the currency EURGBP and have some restrictions time to trade, my EA will works on sidewaytrend. So, for current version that I want to share now, I give limitation hours trading when Asian market Session opened.

Before use this EA, you must understand about your broker first. The only thing you should know is how much spread for pair EURGBP, when asian session on your broker's time, how often your broker make spike price and many other things you should learn about your broker's characteristic to get best performance from my EA for your trade.

Please use Your_Lucky or Thunder4WD and make it better but do not sell it.

One thing that you need to do is when you make profit from my EA, please make a donationto support my creativity.

next profitable EA depends on your support.

edit : 29 December 2008

Your_LuckyUpdate Version to _v2 of the discussion begins on page 67.

edit : 22 Januari 2009

Your_LuckyUpdate Version to _v2b of the discussion begins on page 133.

Thank you.

I need some little help on this EA

Thankyou for sharing this EA with us, however this is my first time using a robot, I usually trade manually.

I have installed it all on my computer but I dont know how to place trades on it....Should I just place a new order??? I dont know if I should either click on buy or sell, I also dont know if I am suppose to input a stop loss or take profit. How do I edit the EA to open hour or close hour.

I am so sorry for taking you through all this again but I would really appreciate if you could help me through.

Thank you.

Reason: