Manually closed trades are again syncronized with Signal's opened positions - page 2

Les777:

I was your trades on Friday, Feb 16. I did not touch it - no interference whatsoever. I was using the MQL5 virtual server.

Here's what happened: Two buy trades opened and closed in profit. Two more buy trades opened.

I had set my equity level to stop copying and close positions at a DD of about 30%. When my equity had dropped to the set level, my positions closed.

Then, totally by surprise, 2 more buy positions opened... so without any interference on my part I had 6 buy signals opened to the providers 2. What a bargain!

Note that I was not copying SL or TP.

There's a lot of funky sh*t going on in MQL5.

On another signal today I reached TP when the provider didn't. In this case, I copied SL and TP. 4 seconds AFTER I had reached the TP level and taken profit another sell position opened up at the TP level, which cancelled out all my gains because I wasn't attending my computer when it happened so I couldn't intervene. The point of signal copying is not having to babysit them. Unfortunately, so much sh*t goes on you cannot afford to be absent.

I had to babysit that signals for 9 hours straight. Lucky I did as I managed to trade my account back to break even and only lost 30% on the other.

It's bad enough having to endure lousy signals, but a whole other matter when the technology lets you down.

MQL5 signal copying system should disable signal copying when your equity limit it hit.

If that didn't happen is a flaw in the system.

As for TP and SL levels copying, I have warned you not to copy them, because what you encountered is exactly the problem. You close these orders at different levels than the signal and the MQL5 signal copying system, re-opens them upon synchronization.

Is there any solution for this, yet? 

I don't understand where the difference is between ticking that last box or not?

Hi all - is there a solution to this yet?

All the positions I closed just keep re-syncing and buying in at the current market price whenever I start the VP.

I just need it not to re-syn the positions that I manually closed.

Will 'suspending' the signal and then closing out your positions before reactivating the signal work?

jaytrader75:

All the positions I closed just keep re-syncing and buying in at the current market price whenever I start the VP.

Will 'suspending' the signal and then closing out your positions before reactivating the signal work?

Consider "locking" the position instead of closing. Locking is opening the trade in opposite direction. But pls be aware that i have not tested it with signal service, only in manual trading.

jaytrader75:

Yes.

Reason: