Experts: RSI EA - page 3

Vladimir Karputov:

I will try to fix it lonely! Thanks for you attecion...

Hi @Vladimir Karputov. Thanks for your work. The EA works fine.

I'm trying to use your indicator in M1 boom 1000 and crash 1000 synthetic markets; it's working with ticks and no with pips, so the range is wider. Actually, the limit of the input is about 65000; it's possible to extend it to 100.000?

You can post only the code modifications.

Thks a lot!

Files:
wallet.JPG  218 kb

Arq. Martin :

Hi @Vladimir Karputov . Thanks for your work. The EA works fine.

I'm trying to use your indicator in M1 boom 1000 and crash 1000 synthetic markets; it's working with ticks and no with pips, so the range is wider. Actually, the limit of the input is about 65000; it's possible to extend it to 100.000?

You can post only the code modifications.

Thks a lot!

This is an early version of the trading engine - I used ushort in the input parameters   #

The unsigned short type is the type ushort , which also has a size of 2 bytes. The minimum value is 0, the maximum value is 65 535.

, now I am using uint   #

The unsigned integer type is   uint . It takes 4 bytes of memory and allows expressing integers from 0 to 4 294 967 295.

You can replace 'ushort' with 'uint' in the input parameters yourself.

Documentation on MQL5: Language Basics / Data Types / Integer Types / Char, Short, Int and Long Types
Documentation on MQL5: Language Basics / Data Types / Integer Types / Char, Short, Int and Long Types
  • www.mql5.com
Char, Short, Int and Long Types - Integer Types - Data Types - Language Basics - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

I saw this EA will enter trade when it reach/break in an overbought/oversold zone. Could it change the setting to breakout overbought/oversold zone then only enter trade?

songchiu0915 :

I saw this EA will enter trade when it reach/break in an overbought/oversold zone. Could it change the setting to breakout overbought/oversold zone then only enter trade?

I have RSI Arrow Out of Zone indicator

How the indicator works

The 'RSI Arrow Out of Zone' indicator draws two indicator buffers using the DRAW_ARROW drawing style. The ' Oversold ' Buffer is drawn when the indicator EXITS the oversold zone, and the ' Overbought ' Buffer is drawn when the indicator EXITS the overbought zone. The zones are set by the parameters ' RSI: Value Level Down ' and ' RSI: Value Level Up '.

If it suits you, then there is a series of Expert Advisors based on this indicator:

RSI Arrow Out of Zone
RSI Arrow Out of Zone
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор на базе iRSI (Relative Strength Index, RSI) - ищет моменты ВЫХОДА из зон перепроданности и перекупленности

how do i change the currency pair its trading, currently its only doing EURUSD?

fachi03 # :
how do i change the currency pair its trading, currently its only doing EURUSD?

The Expert Advisor works with the currency pair of the chart you attached it to.

AYUDA

Hello, I hope you can help me. You have many EAs that work with rsi but none of them work. It is supposed that if I use the period 20 and overbought 50, it must execute a sale. if in oversold if you place 10 when you break that limit you must buy your EA it doesn't work that way no EA works for me in crash and boom they don't work in backtesting it works wonderfully and respects the parameters but in the real account real graph stops work I want you to help me please I don't know much about programming and I need your help my brother I also want to say for example that if I place rsi period 20 sell 50 he does not sell in that area but when he makes a strong spike that falls to the area 47 or 45, he just opened a sale, why? The only thing I want is for the EA to sell IF IT REACHES the 50 zone and if it hits the 10 zone, buy that's all

Files:
AYUDA.PNG  61 kb
ayuda_2.PNG  53 kb

Alexander Rosero #Hello, I hope you can help me. You have many EAs that work with rsi but none of them work. It is supposed that if I use the period 20 and overbought 50, it must execute a sale. if in oversold if you place 10 when you break that limit you must buy your EA it doesn't work that way no EA works for me in crash and boom they don't work in backtesting it works wonderfully and respects the parameters but in the real account real graph stops work I want you to help me please I don't know much about programming and I need your help my brother I also want to say for example that if I place rsi period 20 sell 50 he does not sell in that area but when he makes a strong spike that falls to the area 47 or 45, he just opened a sale, why? The only thing I want is for the EA to sell IF IT REACHES the 50 zone and if it hits the 10 zone, buy that's all

Most EAs will fail with Boom & Crash, because they have either a Spike or a Drop which are very large and will "break" any stop-loss or take-profit.

It is part of how Boom & Crash are designed to deliberately cause slippage. They require very different strategies and most EAs are not able to work with them.

You need to design and code an EA that is specific to the way Boom & Crash works and behaves.

Reason: