Experts: RSI EA - page 2

Vladimir Karputov:

Version 2: RSI EA v2

This Expert Advisor is a modification of the first version ( RSI EA ). Added time control (you can set the time interval and within days and with the transition in a day). For the control of time are the parameters Use time control , Start hour and End hour. Added trailing. Added opening functions. Advisor works on every tick. It can hold no more than one position in the market - therefore, it will work on both netting and hedge accounts.

Thank you very much Vladimir Karputov. I feel honoured and grateful for your help

How can i use   with lot 0.001  and also     stop loss of 1000000 points    because i want use on indices thanks
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
is an instruction given to a broker to buy or sell a financial instrument. There are two main types of orders: Market and Pending. In addition, there are special Take Profit and Stop Loss levels. is the commercial exchange (buying or selling) of a financial security. Buying is executed at the demand price (Ask), and Sell is performed at the...

28846173 :
How can i use   with lot 0.001  and also      stop loss of 1000000 points    because i want use on indices thanks

I can’t help you because you showed nothing.

I dowloaded the EA...hi is not opening positions on sythentic market (boom 1000 and crash 1000). please, fix it!!!

Can you introduce more  levels for buy and sell; Ex: Buy levels: 45, 30, 25 and sell levels: 80, 70, 65. In this case, when the market hit buy level 45 the EA will buy and no trade will be opened after this operation close. Thanks

Tiofelo Teles :

I dowloaded the EA...hi is not opening positions on sythentic market (boom 1000 and crash 1000). please, fix it!!!

Can you introduce more  levels for buy and sell; Ex: Buy levels: 45, 30, 25 and sell levels: 80, 70, 65. In this case, when the market hit buy level 45 the EA will buy and no trade will be opened after this operation close. Thanks

What is "sythentic market (boom 1000 and crash 1000)" - is it the price? Is this a Stop Loss level? This is the name of the papers ???

Vladimir Karputov:

What is "sythentic market (boom 1000 and crash 1000)" - is it the price? Is this a Stop Loss level? This is the name of the papers ???

Sythentic market is groud of atives provided by Binary.com and Deriv.com...Boom 1000 and crash 1000 are exemples of sythentic atives...in Binary.com and Deriv.com we can trade boom 1000 and others atives.

Tiofelo Teles :

Unfortunately I can't read your mind. Please provide evidence: describe the trading environment, show the EA settings, provide a log file from two tabs of the terminal. If at least one requirement is not met, you will not receive an answer.

Vladimir Karputov:

Unfortunately I can't read your mind. Please provide evidence: describe the trading environment, show the EA settings, provide a log file from two tabs of the terminal. If at least one requirement is not met, you will not receive an answer.

You can read my mind i know that!!! i'm saying, the EA is not open positions/is not trayding/is not buying and selling in sythentic atives (Boom 1000, Crash 1000, volatility 10, volatility 25, volatility 75)

Vladimir Karputov:

Ative: bomm 1000
Files:

Tiofelo Teles:
You can read my mind i know that!!! i'm saying, the EA is not open positions/is not trayding/is not buying and selling in sythentic atives (Boom 1000, Crash 1000, volatility 10, volatility 25, volatility 75)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Experts: RSI EA

Vladimir Karputov, 2021.01.16 21:21