EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 45

RekkeR:

Fall asleep at the wheel again, recover in Buryatia, and you'll get the end of the final year according to the Oriental calendar.

)))

Everyone can go to sleep. Promises have been made that they will not touch the euro yen before the end of the world session

I am glad 5-10% a month - I hardly scrape together 20 % - on Eurobucks - and this month is cut off at the root - I oversold - everything was eaten by the fat moose at 1.3950

and then Margot's ~~~~~ - I'm a fucking idiot.

Dim_As_Int:

I am glad 5-10% a month - I hardly scrape together 20 % - on Eurobucks - and that month is cut off at the root - I was oversold - everything was eaten by the fat moose at 1.3950

and then Margot's ~~~~~ - I'm a fucking idiot.

Don't take it personally.... less attention to fantasy.... [Laughs] [Laughs] [Laughs]

RekkeR:

When, now? Wanted to go to sleep, the sleep took off like "God's finger" profit. )))

Who's missing?

still don't believe it....? i'm giving you tc's (the most enterprising are already drinking tea with investors).

War and Peace again in one night, Matemat won't have enough threads for you, he will soon update the servers, he must have cursed the day he created the first branch))))

Raker even returned to us, do not disappear for a long time, prodigal son))))

In general, I see that everybody has gathered, it means that the euro will soon have either a good correction or change of trend))))

In the meantime, no changes:

I will try to roll out a forecast.

At 1.3951 call 14, no resistance above.

From here we fly to 1.4050-1.41.

We will fly, maybe after a triangle break or a flag formation.

torgus:

I will try to roll out a forecast.

At 1.3951 call 14, no resistance above.

From here we fly to 1.4050-1.41.

We will fly, maybe after a triangle break or a flag formation.

Yes, triangles on H1 and H4 for now, and we'll see if they start making flags out of them. Torgus, no one seems to be here but us, they have been papering all night and are now asleep))))

strangerr:

Yes, triangles on H1 and H4 for now, and we'll see if they start making flags out of them. Torgus, there seems to be no one here but us, they have been doing paperwork all night and now they are sleeping)))
I don't have anything to write about, as everything is still the same.

strangerr:

Yes, there are triangles on H1 and H4 for now, and then we will see, maybe they will start to make flags out of them. Torgus, there seems to be nobody here but us, they were busy with their paperwork all night and now they are sleeping)))).

That's for sure. What do you think? On H1,H4,D1 the RSI has gone over 75. Today on NFP could the eve be down?

And tell me, I have two SQ9 price and time indices.

By price the eva is already at 405 degrees, before that the pound was at that level, then it slid down too, perhaps the eva will slam down too?

Aren't you also using these turkeys?

torgus:

That's for sure. What do you think? On H1,H4,D1 the RSI has gone over 75. Today on NFP could the eve be down?

And tell me, I have two SQ9 price and time indices.

By price the eva is already at 405 degrees, before that the pound was at that level, then it slid down too, perhaps the eva will slam as well?

I thought you were using those indices as well?

I do not use RSI, SQ9 price and time also, I drew levels manually, it is more reliable, you can see it on the screenshot. The fact that the EUR is at 405º does not say anything, I have to observe the angle of the reversal, it makes important highs and lows. Last night I was looking at the H1 square and it made highs at 45 and 135º, lows at 225 and 245º. So it's not how many degrees at a given moment that matters, it's the reversals.

I wouldn't say about the pound that it has rolled down, it is drawing a bullish absorption on the weeks.

If it's up, it's the next spiral:

Reason: