Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 47

sidi1:

Did I miss something?

I think I missed a couple of beers )))

Looks like the party's not going to happen...

EUR/USD

It seems like a nice start, but then some bullshit happens...

The middle is the low on 07.06.2010

It is not for nothing that I keep asking what counts as the beginning of counting. Gunn 0 degrees is the 21st of March (day of the vernal equinox) or from 1 January as usual. What

The book is in English. Finishing translation into Russian, in July this year I'll send it to this forum, but for now.

files.mail.ru/XMOO72

sidi1:
It is not for nothing that I keep asking what counts as the beginning of counting. Gunn 0 degrees is the 21st of March (day of the vernal equinox) or from 1 January as usual. What
The starting point is not the equinox or something else, it is the usual date of the pair's reversal. Imho this makes more sense to me.

sidi1:
It is not for nothing that I keep asking what counts as the beginning of the equinox. You may use 0 degrees according to Gunn, it is 21st of March (vernal equinox) or 1st of January as usual. What

The book said that any significant low or high could be taken as a starting point... There was nothing about the equinoxes...

As far as I understood, we take some lows and highs on the history, set them in the square and see what degree is more preferable for this symbol. And we make our forecasts based on this degree. But it is not clear to me how this degree can influence our further calculation. After all, if we see that, for example, the angle of 90 degrees is preferable for the EUR, then we make our forecast using the same angle line ...

Gunn has on all squares, about a degree on the right side of the square.

You should enter the date of the last low or high in the centre and then look at the degrees. If you enter June 8 instead of June 7, the calculations for the EUR will be correct by degrees.

sidi1:
Gunn has on all squares, about a degree on the right side of the square.
You could flip to the right and see if anything makes sense.....

This is according to Mixona's theory, it was he who suggested that this is the place to start. The first thing to do is to find out where and at what degree this one (high or low) is in the annual cycle.

Reason: