signal setting problem

Hi i am new on this platform. Recently i subscribe a signal provider but there is something wrong. Signal provider making trade on 0.05 volume but it comes to me 0.01 volume. I dont know where i am making mistake so someone can help me please.

This question about lot size was asked many times so I can provide the link to one thread (look at the last post of the thread where you calculate your lot size based on their example) - 

------------

How to change the volume/lot size (many posts)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11714  

signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
  • www.mql5.com
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04...

ozantrl86:
Hi i am new on this platform. Recently i subscribe a signal provider but there is something wrong. Signal provider making trade on 0.05 volume but it comes to me 0.01 volume. I dont know where i am making mistake so someone can help me please.

Do you have a bit more balance that the signal provider?

Because that's the only way to copy the exact lot size, since you can only use up to 95% of it in MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Signals, settings.

You also need to use the same or larger leverage.

Reason: