Can you help me please.

Hi,

can you help me please, when i tried to subscribe with the signal provider using my metatrder i tick the small box to agree the terms of use the signal service, i found this  "The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side.
Volume settings of the following symbols are different: GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUDUSD, EURJPY

It is recommended to use the signals with matching trading conditions"

can you please explaine what that's mean is that mean the symboles are different so i can't copy the signal or no problem.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

It means that signal order volumes (lot) cannot be copies exactly 1:1. Maybe you have different leverage, or your balance is bigger/smaller than in signal. Either way, MT4 and MT5 will recalculate volumes, so that your risk will be the same as in signal. This warning message is quite common.

Also, you can set "Use no more than 5% of deposit" setting for couple of days after subscription. In this case volumes of copied orders will be forced to be really small. Check that open and close prices are similar like in signal, or there is no big slippage or delays, and if everything is ok - then set "% of deposit" settings back to 95 or your favorite value.

Dr.Trader:

It means that signal order volumes (lot) cannot be copies exactly 1:1. Maybe you have different leverage, or your balance is bigger/smaller than in signal. Either way, MT4 and MT5 will recalculate volumes, so that your risk will be the same as in signal. This warning message is quite common.

Also, you can set "Use no more than 5% of deposit" setting for couple of days after subscription. In this case volumes of copied orders will be forced to be really small. Check that open and close prices are similar like in signal, or there is no big slippage or delays, and if everything is ok - then set "% of deposit" settings back to 95 or your favorite value.

Many thanks for your help, everything is clear now.

Kind Regards
Reason: