Why some great coders and trading system developers are ignoring Metatrader 5?

I do not know where to ask but ... being in with MT5 for the last few weeks - I am really confused - why some very good coders are ignoring MT5?

Just because MT5 is more developed and people are having more possibilities to make money while trading? 

Or because of different programming language for MT5? Not so much different ...

You know that some public developers and public coders are acting as 'engines' for many forums.
So, why some of them are not coming in?

For example - we can read this article:
MetaTrader 5 - More Than You Can Imagine!

- stop loss/take profit can be moved directly on the chart

- we can send any screenshot with message to many social networks accounts directly from Metatrader (which I am particular interesting in).

- we can switch many broker's accounts diorectly from one metatrader installation

- there is forex calendar with vertical lines on the chart (it need to be improved but ... where are the public coders? why they are not creating news indicators and NewsTrader EAs for that?)

- there are a lot of service to make money while trading (and as I understand - it will be more abnd more services). I mean: if somepone buys something for 100 dollars for example so the vendor will get exact this 100 dollars (no any commission is taken).

Just for example - I created the thread in mql5.com forum here with some trading system and traded it manually with good results for many brokers (UK brokers, US brokers etc) using just one MT5 platform installation. The thread is here: 
PriceChannel Parabolic system

I traded (forward tested), results are good for many brokers. Why great coders are not coming to help me with EA to publish this EA on the thread so we all can use it?
Just a problem with Metatrader 5, or mql5 programming language is so difficult?
I know just few coders who may come to MT5 deevelopment: Igorad ... may be some more ... but others? waiting what for?

Metatrader 5 is the future anyway.
Irrespective off.

The other threads I created for mql5.com forum is this one:

Market Condition Evaluation based on standard indicators in Metatrader 5

This is about market condition evaluation and forecasting (which i am doing every morning practically for many years).
It may be good to create some indicators and tools for this thread: some of those tools may be public ones (everybody cam download and use), some of them can be commercial (why not?).

I can create more threads concerning my ideas and trading.
But I am sorry - great public coders should come and start to code for Metatrader 5 on the same way as they are always doing for metatrader 4 for example.

newdigital:

Just for example - I created the thread in mql5.com forum here with some trading system and traded it manually with good results for many brokers (UK brokers, US brokers etc) using just one MT5 platform installation. The thread is here: 
PriceChannel Parabolic system

I traded (forward tested), results are good for many brokers. Why great coders are not coming to help me with EA to publish this EA on the thread so we all can use it?
Just a problem with Metatrader 5, or mql5 programming language is so difficult?
I know just few coders who may come to MT5 deevelopment: Igorad ... may be some more ... but others? waiting what for?

Metatrader 5 is the future anyway.
Irrespective off.

MT5 is only the future if people move to MT5 from MT4 . . .  I really don't care if I can send a chart to FaceBook or not,  I care that I can code a strategy and test it,  I can do that on MT4,  I also care that I can find a Broker that meets my requirements,  I can do that with MT4 not sure I can with MT5.

RaptorUK:
MT5 is only the future if people move to MT5 from MT4 . . .  I really don't care if I can send a chart to FaceBook or not,  I care that I can code a strategy and test it,  I can do that on MT4,  I also care that I can find a Broker that meets my requirements,  I can do that with MT4 not sure I can with MT5.

Hi RaptorUK, 

I am not a coder for MT4 and for MT5.
But I do not think that programming language is so different.

As to brokers - I used just one MT5 insllation/instance to trade for many brokers: I clicked on "open account" and placed the name of the broker - and account is opened. Demo or real/live. Directly from metatrader.
I did it here trading for few brokers on the same time yesterday:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9660/page4

There is some article about it:
MetaTrader 5 - More Than You Can Imagine!

Because you know ... if we want to have forex news calendar indicators so there are many of them for MT4 ... but we do not have for MT5.
No one wants to develop?
Coder can develop 1 or 2 public versions, and he can sell final version using just this mql portal.
Same with other coding - market condition tools, EAs etc.
Because many brokers are using MT5 now (just download MT5< click on "open account", white the name of the brokers - and we are able to create the account with them ... and it is easy to switch between accounts - 4 digit broker, 5 digit broker - any; using just one metatrader instance for example).
I did it here:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9660

newdigital:

Hi RaptorUK, 

I am not a coder for MT4 and for MT5.
But I do not think that programming language is so different. 

So you haven't converted any MT4 code to MT5 code ?  I have converted a simple indicator of 160 lines of mql4,  I wouldn't like to do the same for a 3000+ line EA.  I'm not interested in selling Indicators, Scripts or EAs and I have very little interest in Forex News

I am having interest in trading :)
Besides, it may be good to convert something only if the people want so.
Why we need to convert something if no one asked and explained and so on?
I am talking about public development with sharing ideas.
I need 2 EAs ... I do not need 3000+ :)

newdigital:

I need 2 EAs ... I do not need 3000+ :)

Not 3000+ EAs,  one EA with 3000+ lines of mql4 code.

3000+ lines? too many ...
It may be some ZUP indicator ... not moving average just for sure :)
Anyway, I am not a coder so ... 

To make it shorter: 
I am talking about public developments inside the forums sharing the ideas.

newdigital:

3000+ lines? too many ...
It may be some ZUP indicator ... not moving average just for sure :)
Anyway, I am not a coder so ... 

So how can you make this statement ?  "But I do not think that programming language is so different."

Reason: