News Trading - page 2

Where to download?
Look at the links to the threads I provided.

Of course, some of the EAs should be improved (it is for Freelance, because I am not a coder and i can not improve anything) ...
and I think - there are more advanced Eas on the Market (we can not discuss the Market products on the forum sorry).

-------------------------

I was the one who promoted free NewsTrader EAs and free news indicators during the many years on the forums, so - that is why I replied on this thread on "this way" sorry.

Sergey Golubev:

Where to download?
Look at the links to the threads I provided.

Of course, some of the EAs should be improved (it is for Freelance, because I am not a coder and i can not improve anything) ...
and I think - there are more advanced Eas on the Market (we can not discuss the Market products on the forum sorry).

-------------------------

I was the one who promoted free NewsTrader EAs and free news indicators during the many years on the forums, so - that is why I replied on this thread on "this way" sorry.

Thank you Sergey,

You took your time to explain every details with pictures, I really appreciate your commitment and experience.

Your hint regarding the spread during the news time is very important and helpful to understand how the brokers out there are sometimes against their traders. cool! But, my idea is not quite new. Its a slight modification of the standard technique you said has been used for many years. 

you say placing an order immediately after the news is not possible, because of spread widening. However, your point is about the order's expense not the possibility... The orders just after the news is not impossible but may be more expensive.  That's right.

Trader trader said that there are some EAs in the market that places the pending order after highly impacting news, so this technique should be very well known as well...

What I ask for the moment, is only some recommendations of these sort of EAs, that I can check  and for instance get a back test on. Just like you, I am not still a coder (yet)

Hopefully topic still of relevance, the link below probably contains what you need and as I described earlier.

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8491 

Fundamental Trader DailyFX CSV MQL4
Fundamental Trader DailyFX CSV MQL4
  • www.mql5.com
The idea was to develop an Expert Advisor which makes financial trading decisions on news events, automatically. Fundamental Trader EA cannot be back-tested on historical data, it can only be forward-tested, because it is setup to wait for the news event, and make a financial trading decision based on the difference between (actual vs...

Trader Trader:

Hopefully topic still of relevance, the link below probably contains what you need and as I described earlier.

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8491 

Hi Trader Trader,

Finally you! Thank you so much for such a nice EA. Great code!!!

I just have some difficulties to compile it with some external calendar files and URLs. I have many error messages. Once I am done with correctly running it, I will do a forward test with my strategy and let you know the result.

Off course, the topic is still of relevance, especially with your relevant answers

Thank you again 

pmemari:

Hi Trader Trader,

Finally you! Thank you so much for such a nice EA. Great code!!!

I just have some difficulties to compile it with some external calendar files and URLs. I have many error messages. Once I am done with correctly running it, I will do a forward test with my strategy and let you know the result.

Off course, the topic is still of relevance, especially with your relevant answers

Thank you again 

Sorry but credit goes to the original developers. The EA is not mine, I only shared the link.

Open two Market orders in opposite directions - script for MetaTrader 4

This simple script opens two Market orders in two opposite directions. The essence of this is when trading news, price often breaks out in one direction. So ideally executing this script shortly before the news release would imply that if a breakout occurs in one direction one of the market orders (the one in the wrong direction) will be closed by the price triggering the stop loss, while the order will be left open to accumulate profits.

Reason: