Discussion of article "How to Order a Trading Robot in MQL5 and MQL4"

New article How to Order a Trading Robot in MQL5 and MQL4 is published:

With the launch of the "Jobs" service, the MQL5.community became an ideal place for placing orders and providing programming services. Thousands of traders and developers visit this resource on a daily basis, and can easily help each other. For a trader, the "Jobs" service is the opportunity to easily obtain his own Expert Advisor. For an MQL5-developer, it is an opportunity to easily find a client. In this article we will consider the capabilities of this service.

Figure 1. Creating a New Job

Author: MetaQuotes Software Corp.

What is outdated job ?      job applier disappear or  worker disappear?

Job without a progress.

Looks like lately you get busy banning customers and developers

Is it not too easy to place  fake  Jobs ?

There are also customers that want to have first a demo program before they want to place the project in progress

This is not according the rules....      

Why not directly block a little of the account by placing a job ? 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Types of Chart Events
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Types of Chart Events - Documentation on MQL5

Hello I am new to mt5.com .I have ordered an EA from jobs section and while going through the step by step process of the work i have face difficulties  in the 'Negotiation of requirements' step. Both of us, me and the developer confirms the step but I can not access the next step Prototype/Model . The column Negotiation of requirements is still in green color  and i am not able to go the next section . Anyone there experienced Please help me...

9446180668:

Hello I am new to mt5.com .I have ordered an EA from jobs section and while going through the step by step process of the work i have face difficulties  in the 'Negotiation of requirements' step. Both of us, me and the developer confirms the step but I can not access the next step Prototype/Model . The column Negotiation of requirements is still in green color  and i am not able to go the next section . Anyone there experienced Please help me...

I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM,  SEE  IMAGES ATTACHED

You have idea of what is happening, how we could resolve this situation?

Files:
image1.jpg  312 kb
image2.jpg  309 kb

Now all messages from the Jobs service (completed steps, appeals to arbitration, etc.) are sent only via Push notifications. It was decided to renounce communications via SMS.

Please bear this in mind and inform your potential customers/developers.

You can read about Push messages in details in the MetaQuotes ID in MetaTrader Mobile Terminal article.

MetaQuotes:

Ora tutti i messaggi dal servizio Lavoro (passaggi completati, ricorsi ad arbitrato, ecc) vengono inviati solo tramite notifiche push. Si è deciso di rinunciare alla comunicazione via SMS.

Si prega di tenere questo in mente e informare i vostri potenziali clienti / sviluppatori.

È possibile leggere i messaggi push in dettaglio nel ID MetaQuotes in MetaTrader Mobile Terminal articolo.

Hello I'm new

I have selected a candidate. I have sent him the project in the details. how much middle time does it have available for giving me an answer? 

thanks

gepi1956:

Hello I'm new

I have selected a candidate. I have sent him the project in the details. how much middle time does it have available for giving me an answer? 

thanks

I don't know if there is a rules for this. May be this would help you.

Hi,

Is there a way to update the original job posting after it is in the in progress mode?

I wasn't able to find the option to do this.

Thank you.

I m new on this experience. I almost finished the steps for a new job to order. We both agree but there is a message telling " not enough money to pay" but I have much more than the 30usd on my account.  Do I have to open a special account to pay. In wich way do I open this account?
Reason: