Is it possible to make bespoke EAs for the championships? - page 7

YuraZ писал (а) >>??? you didn't give any criteria! -

and I'll bring...

autotrading is growing in popularity -- MQ is growing in popularity -- development Russian -- last year's top 10 -- 6 participants from CIS countries -- 4 from Usa Japan Canada -- ours are in the top 10 60%

--

my forecast is that there will be more participants from CIS countries than last year

Will we have to add the old councillors? We will have to take the next championship more seriously.

Yuri, how is a smaller number of participants better?

Geronimo писал (а) >>
Yuri, how is it better to have fewer participants?

replied

---

I took the idea of an old EA with well tried and tested mechanics, I almost did not have to bother with updates, the tests passed the first time without errors

I reworked the convergence divergence, now we enter at the beginning of waves and often at successful points, but not always.

As usually the problem with the direction remains. If the direction is correct, the entry may not be done on a divert at all, but it is safer on a divert, as a rule.

Of course, if the direction is right.

the most important and difficult thing is the direction!

YuraZ писал (а) >>

replied

The contest has gone to a dead end.

Instead of a contest of strategies and their implementation, we get a contest of amateur programmers and amateur programmers, but people with ideas.

Who among them is strong in what and what they can implement is understood by all.

And for some reason, to combine them (as 2 segments of the market or 2 categories of customers) does not come to mind moderators-professional programmers and business dilettantes organizers of the competition.

Everyone will benefit - programmers will get orders, and analysts will be able to order programmers to implement their strategies, as well as all possible combinations of novice, analyst and programmer qualifications and their symbioses.

In this case, we will get a synergetic effect and implement the theory of evolution .....

And why bother with multiple registrations in this (today's) format? When was fertility a vice? After all, today's contest is for experts, not people, and there is no need to mix the two.

And the way out - one more competition where people compete and register at least 1000 EAs, but the prizes will be calculated differently ...

Good point here.

YuraZ писал (а) >>

I took the idea of an old EA with well tried and tested mechanics, I almost didn't have to bother with it, it passed the tests the first time without errors

I reworked the convergence divergence, now we enter at the beginning of waves and often at successful points, but not always.

As usually the problem with the direction remains. If the direction is correct, the entry may not be done on a divert at all, but it is safer on a divert, as a rule.

Of course, if the direction is right.

the most important and difficult thing is the direction!

Why would you submit a working EA for the contest?

Do you want to make one together, which you won't want to display or sell? By the way, the creation of such groups is the solution for everyone.

What's worse for the competition, what's better for your pocket.

We will solve the problem of routing as well.

If you can and want to, meet me at the exhibition.

Geronimo писал (а) >> Why would you put a working EA in a contest?

What for? If it performs decently, it can still be sold. And there's no need to advertise it.

As for protecting it from temptation to use it: it's already been talked about here, MQ's credibility is quite high. If you still want to protect it, there is no problem figuring out how to do it. And a decompiler wouldn't be of much help here if MQ had one.

Mathemat писал (а) >>

What for? If it performs decently, it can also be sold. And you don't have to advertise it.

I know more than 400 traders, and none of them has ever admitted to buying Expert Advisors. I know people who buy signals. And this is probably the right thing to do.

And don't be afraid to support me despite the sympathy of the moderators.

It feels like everyone here is only loyal to the organisers of the resource.

Let them be signals. The essence of what I am saying does not change. A championship is the best way to promote an EA. Much better than monitoring.

Mathemat писал (а) >>
Let them be signals. The essence of what I'm saying doesn't change. Championship is the best way to promote an EA. Much better than monitoring.

Oh, hey. Thank you.

Can you give me the formula for calculating the compound % with the addition of a daily fixed number?

Could you be more specific, Geronimo? I don't understand what "with the addition of a daily fixed number" means. If you want, get in touch by mail (see profile), I'll try to help you with the maths.
Reason: