Blood out of a stone scammers - page 2

Hi

Nobody has come out with any proof actual accounts traded.

Just claims of NO LOSS SYSTEMS and CLAIMS OF IMAGINARY PROFITS bySCAMMERS

Only proof is forward tests provided by Elite section .

Until proof is proovided the myth and forward tests are correct

Regards

El CID

el cid:
If you look at the performance of the elite section ,there are 50 Eas or mayce many more than that , making 3,000 pips per month .That averages out at 60 pips per month per E A ,in 20 working days in a month it works out at 3 pips per day.

You guys look at 1 or 2 day's performance and also say if a currency pair has 140 pip range ,you can make 140 pips in a day.Well if that was true you would all be trillionaires by now,Some of you claim to make 70 pips a day or 1400 pips a month on a account of 10,000 with very few losing days ,if that was true you would all be trillionaires

and fact is 95 % of trader blow their accounts

Regards

El Cid

I understand what you're saying. I'm not sure the others are understanding, but it's true. No one can profit off of every swing the market makes.

Give the 'professionals' some credit though...maybe 10 pips a day? LOL

Trade It:
I understand what you're saying. I'm not sure the others are understanding, but it's true. No one can profit off of every swing the market makes. Give the 'professionals' some credit though...maybe 10 pips a day? LOL

The average professional will be lucky to make 5 pips a day.............trading 8 to 10 hours a day infront of a screen

Now look at Better's EA , not Better's manual trades.........these are two different things

Better's EA makes about 400 pips a month ,trading 24 hours a day................do simple maths ..............and it equates to 133 pips per 8 hour session.........................or about 6.5 pips per day using a 8 hour trading day

All the statistical evidence and reasoning is posted

If you argue against my posting , you argue against facts and eveidence ...............and your arguments are without proof

OILFXPRO

Trade It:
I understand what you're saying. I'm not sure the others are understanding, but it's true. No one can profit off of every swing the market makes. Give the 'professionals' some credit though...maybe 10 pips a day? LOL

iF YOU COULD MAKE 10 PIPS A DAY , YOU SHOULD ENTER THE CHAMPIONSHIP, you will win it by a mile

OILFXPRO

I was being sarcastic thats why I put '' around professionals. Meaning everyone making these claims say they are 'professionals'.

If I made the kind of trades and pips some people on here claim they make I wouldn't be on a forum typing thats for sure. I'd be in my LP 640 cruising at 8 mpg. But anyways...

I haven't found an EA I like enough to trade real money. The search continues... I've ran across a few. The price has driven me away.

Until then, I will keep trading manually.

Trade It:
I was being sarcastic thats why I put '' around professionals. Meaning everyone making these claims say they are 'professionals'.

If I made the kind of trades and pips some people on here claim they make I wouldn't be on a forum typing thats for sure. I'd be in my LP 640 cruising at 8 mpg. But anyways...

I haven't found an EA I like enough to trade real money. The search continues... I've ran across a few. The price has driven me away.

Until then, I will keep trading manually.

I have looked at all the commercial EAS ,the best one makes under 100 pips a month................but there is not enough forward tests or back tests on it.There are skeletons in the cupboard of the seller

OILFXPRO

If you don't mind me asking, Which EA are you talking about that produces 100 pips a month?

Trade It:
If you don't mind me asking, Which EA are you talking about that produces 100 pips a month?

There is one seller and their "professional promoters" selling top Expert advisors on the net

There was a thread in this forum about the expert advisor but it was deleted,after a bad drawdown was reported on live forward tests by an independent tester."The seller is very honest"

Just search the net for "top expert advisors"

OILFXPRO

Reason: