20.35% on 1st month.(ForexFortune) - page 3

Hi bear, what's happened today? 646,94 loss after continuos gain?

Sorry to disappoint anybody who really believed this can be done. This system does only one thing..... look into the future. If it trades the last part of a 15 minute candle, it enters the trade during the period, but as soon as the candle closes it doesn't show the trade anymore, if the conditions changed. Therefore, you have an open position, but the system doesn't... and that's how you get a picture perfect equity curve... one needs to be careful with the programming.

good real trading.

Rajob

Itachi:

Makes sense, did anyone else tried and published the results?

It's the result of my client: http://2643767.mt4stats.com/

Best regards,

Dan

Rajob:

Sorry to disappoint anybody who really believed this can be done. This system does only one thing..... look into the future. If it trades the last part of a 15 minute candle, it enters the trade during the period, but as soon as the candle closes it doesn't show the trade anymore, if the conditions changed. Therefore, you have an open position, but the system doesn't... and that's how you get a picture perfect equity curve... one needs to be careful with the programming.

good real trading.

Rajob

I don't think so, if you login with the password given you can see that all the operations are positive except the one of today.

grandemario:
Hi bear, what's happened today? 646,94 loss after continuos gain?

Hi Mario, how are you brother?

The problem was with my VPS(crash). But, I'm very calm and happy with it because I know the potential of my EA. There isn't EA's that don't loses 1 time in the live. And the high loss (600 dollars) were because I changed the risk of investiment. Before, I was using 10%, and now, I'm using 20% of risk. The risk run beside the profit.

However, no proble, I know that in 1 week my EA will recuperate the loss.

Best regards people!

Dan

bearnaked:

Hi Mario, how are you brother?

The problem was with my VPS(crash). But, I'm very calm and happy with it because I know the potential of my EA. There isn't EA's that don't loses 1 time in the live. And the high loss (600 dollars) were because I changed the risk of investiment. Before, I was using 10%, and now, I'm using 20% of risk. The risk run beside the profit.

However, no proble, I know that in 1 week my EA will recuperate the loss.

Best regards people!

Dan

I'm fine Dan and you? I know that it is impossible to build the perfect cash machine, I'm just monitoring your ea and I was surprised about the loss of this morning. I'm shure that you will recuperate.

I developped a good trading system or ea as you like, but is for a different platform and I'm trying to translate for mt4, in the meanwhile I look for ideas in the forum. I'm looking for a function that calculate the pivot point and related support and resistance, if somebody can give me an hand I would be glad.

Ciao

Rajob:

good real trading.

Rajob

Hi mister Rajob,

The problem with that chart is that the MT4 doesn't show the days when the EA didn't do trades. Fore example, this figure show the red periods when the system doesn't worked.

You can see the different curve here, where the lot isn't fixed :

Only BUY trades? It is interesting ... very strange.

ggekko:
Only BUY trades? It is interesting ... very strange.

No no.. It's because a parameter. I can select only buy, only sell or the both.

bearnaked:

No no.. It's because a parameter. I can select only buy, only sell or the both.

Other interesting thing, but, nobody comments is that, 3 days ago (in history) the system make 342,23 dollars... since I changed the risk from 10% to 20%. It is the reason WHY I'm not worried.

Reason: