20.35% on 1st month.(ForexFortune) - page 4

I want to buy it. How much is it?

Itachi:
I want to buy it. How much is it?

The cost is $400... The reason WHY it's so expensive is: It's for traders, and no for people that wanna buy only to decode.

Best regards,

Dan

Oh it is too much. I would rather buy the another EA which uses AI, it also have same price as yours.

Itachi:
Oh it is too much. I would rather buy the another EA which uses AI, it also have same price as yours.

No problem brother, you aren't obligated to buy my EA. I don't have none doubts that you change your mind/idea in the future.

Best regards,

Dan

Hi, I am trying to log-in with your credential, which server are you using (Live, Demo, Micro, Micro-1)?

Thanks and congratulations

David

bearnaked:

No problem brother, you aren't obligated to buy my EA. I don't have none doubts that you change your mind/idea in the future.

Best regards,

Dan

Hello again,

I looked at it again. How can the system allow for $ 400.00 drawdown in one trade, if the profit target is only 5 pips. It's a joke, and I have seen a lot of similar systems. Stop waisting your time.

Good trading

Ralf

Rajob wrote >>

Hello again,

I looked at it again. How can the system allow for $ 400.00 drawdown in one trade, if the profit target is only 5 pips. It's a joke, and I have seen a lot of similar systems. Stop waisting your time.

Good trading

Ralf

It is possible, say if the average win vs. loss is 100 vs. 1.

This type of system only works if it has extremely high success rate.

It's just my opinion. I'm not associated with Dan ("bearnaked").

Rajob:

Hello again,

Good trading

Ralf

Hello Rajob, how are you brother?

Well, the DD was that value because I changed the % of the risk and the system loss 1 trade because my VPS (I paid only 18 dollars for the service :S) was with troubles (and has problems yet).

But, I respect your opinion

Hi, I am trying to log-in with your credential, which server are you using (Live, Demo, Micro, Micro-1)?

Thanks and congratulations

David

bearnaked, i think it's better to make a website to sell your ea and put live forward test there..that way member who interesting in still can track the site and decide to buy ea or not..
Reason: