20.35% on 1st month.(ForexFortune) - page 5

is there something wrong with your vps again? 2 bad trades on eur/gbp and eur/chf almost wipeout 1 1/2 month profits. can you explain what is happening?

sorry for my english...

yster:
bearnaked, i think it's better to make a website to sell your ea and put live forward test there..that way member who interesting in still can track the site and decide to buy ea or not..

I agree with you

iqbal:

is there something wrong with your vps again? 2 bad trades on eur/gbp and eur/chf almost wipeout 1 1/2 month profits. can you explain what is happening?

sorry for my english...

Hi Iqbal, how are you?

Unfortunally my VPS is losing Internet Connection. The server stay in the house of my friend and he has having problems with internet connection because his modem. Is losing PING and de internet is very very very slow.

You can see at the log of MT4 the system logging a lot of times and losing some trades because de old tickets.

In other way, you can se other results (of the same date) in other |VPS here: http://danielvc.mt4stats.com

thanks for the explanation...i have the same problem too (old tick) n my internet is very slow..myb i should get a vps.

i.m using tadawulfx for more than a year and is very good but i have some concerns...do brokers have the ability to shut any profitable eas in their platforms. i'm doing manual trading right now with poor results (my fault) and would like to change that...so let me know when your site is ready..

iqbal:

thanks for the explanation...i have the same problem too (old tick) n my internet is very slow..myb i should get a vps.

i.m using tadawulfx for more than a year and is very good but i have some concerns...do brokers have the ability to shut any profitable eas in their platforms. i'm doing manual trading right now with poor results (my fault) and would like to change that...so let me know when your site is ready..

In my opinion, the Tadawul is one of the best brokers that I know.

http://efxexp.mt4stats.com

expert.fx@hotmail.com

hello there brother Dan..

I am interested in your EA. Does it works with broker that trade with 5 digits?

your EA is fully automatic right? it is not a trading signal right?

This EA is unrealistic. You cannot buy 40 lots with $500 deposit.

barisyildiz1982:

This EA is unrealistic. You cannot buy 40 lots with $500 deposit.

For those that WANTs see the historic (at MTrader)

My login is: 5052562

and my password (for readonly) is: ebw1kzz

it won't work in live account.
Reason: