New trends in technical analysis. - page 10

TheXpert:

I've been quite far away from TAU and everything related to it for quite some time now, so I might (n)be incompetent in some matters, but I'll continue nevertheless :) .

And I apologize in advance for any possibly nerdy questions.

-- What's being decomposed?

-- Where do the yellow dots come from? or is it already the result of gathering after decomposition?

-- The price movement is a complex process -- I decompose it

-- this is the resultant.

But this is probably not the place for a thread... off-topic...

I have now set myself a somewhat more complicated and interesting task. I'm thinking of starting a thread here to have an outsider's view and to think critically about it...

but I can't figure out what to call it ;)

lasso:

Sergiy, you have asked for a simple, not leaky and easy to read. It seems that all is complied with.

If even from standard delivery, is that a diagnosis?

This is not really the case. There are subtle nuances in it that will come to the fore when you try to filter using your algorithm.

I say so, because lately I've been "probing" very similar methods. Anyway, all that you and DC2008, describe are very close to me.

The only thing I do not understand, is what you mean by the term "quantum frequency"? I'd be grateful if you could explain.

Yes, it's OK. An advisor will do. The main thing is that it gives a lot of signals, so there is something to get rid of=)

The week is hard with time, I will perform optimization at the weekend and inform me about the results.

avtomat:

-- the price movement as a complex process -- that's what I'm decomposing

-that's the resultant

but I don't think this is the place to do it... off-topic...

I have now set myself a somewhat more complicated and interesting task. I'm thinking of starting a thread here to have an outsider's view and to think critically about it...

but I can't think of a name for it.)

Please, if you open a branch, send me a link to it in person or on Skype privalov-sv. thanks in advance.

I am very close to your approach to analysis. the explanation of the principles of obtaining pictures in this branch (posted by you) may already lead to an interesting discussion...

Trolls:

plz ask if you open a branch. throw the link to it in private and can be on skype privalov-sv. thanks in advance.

I am very close to your approach to analysis. explaining the principles of obtaining pictures in this thread (posted by you) might already lead to an interesting discussion...

glad to meet a like-minded follower in your person.

my skype avtomat88

lasso: The only thing I do not understand is what you mean by "quantum frequency"? I would be grateful if you could explain.
Mathemat:
I join the request. And at the same time, serler2, explain why it is called quantum.

Since I used the term quantum frequency in relation to the market, I will answer.

One can speak about quanta only in the context of some value, so I will take the tick volumes (Volume) as an example. I should immediately mention that I do not use this parameter in quantum analysis of my Expert Advisors, I chose it for simplicity of understanding.

So, a quantum is an indivisible portion of any value. Tick volumes change discretely and therefore are quite suitable for quantum analysis. If we take the equality Quantum frequency=Volume[0], we got a primitive quantum frequency meter. Now we can plot AFC of any Expert Advisor - quantum frequency on X-axis and result of trading at that frequency on Y-axis.

It is up to you to decide what market value to take for quantum analysis, I personally use price function.

In other words,

quantum analysis - predicting profitability of EAs in the future on the basis of analysis of past trade

DC2008:

Quantum analysis - predicting EA profitability in the future based on analysis of past trading

I used to think it wasn't quantum analysis, just balance curve trading. But thanks anyway for the clarification.

Mathemat:
I used to think it wasn't quantum analysis, just balance curve trading. But thanks anyway for the clarification.
Then it would have been written like this:
quantum analysis - predicting the profitability of an EA in the future based on the analysis of past trade balance curve values

You see, lasso, if I see the word "quantum" in the short title of a method, then I can expect that some hint of similar "quantum" phenomena should also be in the short explanation of that method. There is no such thing here.

Well, in short, the master is the boss, and he knows better what to call his method...

avtomat:

first the decomposition is done, then the reverse is reassembled, resulting in a resultant whose components have their weights.

The resultant consists of the sum of the changes, each multiplied by a different coefficient? how were these weights calculated?

Mathemat:

Well, in short, the owner is the boss, he knows what to call his method...

Yes, it's just like the construction industry: if you want to call it 'ear', it's called 'ear'; if you want to call it 'cheek', it's called 'cheek'.

I remember I met a detail in the drawings called "Point" ..... And nothing can be done about it, not even the chief designer has the right to forbid the creator to give a name to his creation.

Reason: