Help me find a simple script! - page 3

nesw:

How... as a c/v vector, the dimensions of these vectors have a certain proportion... These are the edges of geometric shapes along which the fin. instrument walks. This vector is used to measure the amplitude of oscillation

Are you too lazy to draw the line on the chart and post it here?

No time to draw. I'll send the chart from the book

The CF vector appears to be much shorter than the CD vector, but in fact their length is almost equal, this is because the graph is not quadratic

nesw:

I don't have time to draw. I'll send you the graph from the book.

I know what you mean, it's a Herculean task.

But given that you are asking for help, I dare ask you to indicate on your graph a couple of vectors with right angles and funny numbers on the vectors, what are they ?

nesw:

The CF vector appears to be much shorter than the CD vector, but in fact their length is almost equal, this is because the graph is not quadratic

Well, then frame it and show it.

Mischek:

I understand, it's a Herculean task.

But given that you are asking for help, I dare ask you to point out a couple of right angle vectors on your graph

Sorry, I don't understand what for. Vertical or horizontal vector can only be for example with one point in time (one bar) and a hundred price points or with one point in price and a hundred points in time. this is very rare I think)))

...I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood your question.

nesw:

Sorry, I do not understand what for, a vertical or horizontal vector can only be for example at one point in time (one bar) and a hundred price points or at one price point and a hundred time points. this is very rare I think)))

...sorry I must have misunderstood your question.

i dont understand anything

It remains a mystery your unwillingness to show the cathetus and hypotenuse on the mt chart

)))))

OK))) I'll do it now

nesw:

All right)) I'll do it.

I was talking about what you would show on the mt chart

but personally, I've had enough of this torture and favor

I find the name of the branch to be mocking.

Reason: